1/6 scale Pee-Wee Herman Bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mg2065

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to create a thread where I can document the process that goes into making a 1/6 scale Pee-Wee Herman Bike.

I'm using a 1/6 scale Luxury Liner Roadmaster bicycle as the base. I removed the back support bars, the back seat, front light and mid support emblem. The saddle bags are newly designed and sculpted in wax. I plan to have all the pieces fit onto the bike as is with little to no modification other than what you see in the first photo.

Thanks for visiting the thread and as always would love some feedback and ideas for making this is a great representation of the bike from the movie.

bmWb7G.jpg

4qp6K2.jpg

Hm5Cub.jpg

3UwWII.jpg

The saddle bags are about done. I still need to polish them before casting. It took longer than expected to get them to the right size and shape. The left saddle bag will open and allow storage of the protective chain.

W76h6i.jpg

5Tl7yf.jpg

The saddle bags are about done. I still need to polish them before casting. It took longer than expected to get them to the right size and shape. The left saddle bag will open and allow storage of the protective chain.

W76h6i.jpg

5Tl7yf.jpg

Looking good! You have some really nice lines and forms going on there! This is going to look really nice

Here are some work in progress pics of Mr. Herman's bike. I am about done with Olive Oyl so had some free time to work on the bike this weekend. I'm loving how this is coming together. I hope to get started on Globey/Terry soon.

avaCMN.jpg

vTm7uQ.jpg

Back