1/6 Scale Guardians of the Galaxy Star-Lord MMS255 with Custom Prison Backdrop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking the same exactly. The good thing about giving us 2 heads is, I am going to put his helmet on the current figure, and I am going to do a second, custom figure.

I will use his real head with another body, and hopefully get a short jacket style figure, or even a yellow prison suit figure.

I was thinking of trying to customize a short jacket myself using a 2nd long jacket. But after a closer look they aren't the same style and although they are the same color, it wouldn't look right to me. I'm hoping one of the companys/people that makes and sells custom clothing makes a short jacket for him that is somewhat screen accurate.

Yep, that's what I am waiting for.

Custom short jacket. Custom Yellow Prison Suit. And a Custom Red Vest Jacket.

I forgot about the vest. Are you talking about the scene where Bereet answered the phone for him?

I'd also like a Ravager uniform for him, but then I would want them for the entire team.

He had the vest on a few times. More so than the long jacket.

Yeah, we'd need all the team to match with the ravager outfits. Same goes for the yellow prison suits.

Very nice figure! Only thing that is off, is the color of the walkman and headphone's.. can't believe that they actually went with the purple color instead of yellow which it was in the movie.. also the earpieces of the headphone where yellow or light orange in the movie..

But other than that, a very nice figure and video, love the backdrop man!!

Cheers and congrats for getting the figure!!!

Very nice figure! Only thing that is off, is the color of the walkman and headphone's.. can't believe that they actually went with the purple color instead of yellow which it was in the movie.. also the earpieces of the headphone where yellow or light orange in the movie..

But other than that, a very nice figure and video, love the backdrop man!!

Cheers and congrats for getting the figure!!!

gotg-props003f.jpg

It was sort of royal blue and silver in the movie... but you are right about the orange ear pieces.

Ooh yeah I see! Sorry hehe.. but its not purple so I just don't know how they could went with purple....

The orange felt could have been a trademark of some sort that they couldn't get rights too? No idea. Or maybe making the orange felt would have been a hard task or they may have kept falling off.

I assume it would be fairly easy to customise the walkman and the earphones to look more movie accurate. And cheers BasRam84 for the compliment of the backdrop :D

It was discussed in the other star lord thread that it was likely because they needed permission to make it look like the real thing and either didn't have the permission or didn't want to pay for the permission... I plan to get a 2nd one on ebay and paint it the proper colors.

Love the box packaging! I don't know if it was intentional or not, but it has that 80's action figure packaging vibe to it. Certainly fits the theme of the film.

Wolf did you use the picture I posted in the Star Lord thread a while ago for your Diorama? It took forever to photoshop, Im glad someone got some use out of it. It looks amazing, wish I had space to print something this big :clap :hi5:

I'm not sure buddy. I found the image on Google, so I am guessing it could have been yours. Before using it though, I edited it. (Professional Photographer in me). But thanks if it was you bud! It is really great.

Back