1/6 Scale Ganghood Muscle Body Review(for use with Bane Punisher and Affleck Wayne)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Turel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please have a look at our detailed review of the new Ganghood Muscle body review

I used this body with the Supreme Rambo sculpt. It works well. It's a nice, solid body.

I bought two of these bodies, they are really good and a lot cheaper than the Truetype bodies. I made a second Terminator figure from the DX13 extra head and parts. Highly recommended.

Did anybody try to compare this body with Phicen M33? I wanted to build a Rambo figure using a seamless body, but the original HT Rambo body is just TOO. DAMN. SMALL :(

This body is perfect for Rambo since it's basically the same body HT used for Expendables Stallone figures.

is it good for buff figures like Resident Evil 5 Chris Redfield?

Anyone know what type of pants fits this body? Seems like the waist is larger than the standard pant size.

I bought a loose 1/6 Predators Noland body, hmm, seems H.T. has reused this body on multiple occasions. The ganghood 1.0 looks like a good replica of it.

Sx50Mr6.jpg

Back