1/6 scale flat caps - do they exist or not?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having problems buying the brown cap from the site. When I go to checkout it has the option to change country to United Kingdom but then it displays shipping as $0.00 with no option to change it. It says to contact them which I have done on the site and on ebay but they haven't responded.
Any ideas?
Thanks

I'm having problems buying the brown cap from the site. When I go to checkout it has the option to change country to United Kingdom but then it displays shipping as $0.00 with no option to change it. It says to contact them which I have done on the site and on ebay but they haven't responded.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Newline is a bit slow to respond but shipping is not to costly if you do it through paypal then it will take your address and caculate.
I didnst spend to much for shiping and it will show up 0.00 im asuming flaw in program

Any ideas?
Thanks

Newline is a bit slow to respond but shipping is not to costly if you do it through paypal then it will take your address and caculate.
I didnst spend to much for shiping and it will show up 0.00 im asuming flaw in program

Well paypal did not calculate shipping for me at all, it showed as $0.00 but I went ahead and ordered anyway. I sent them an email requesting invoice for the shipping after the order, but since they don't respond, I don't know what will happen. Maybe my ordering will prompt a response from them.

probably the guy appologized to me for not answering me right away. he has orders coming out left and right. but he is going to be making female stuff soon just a heads up.

Back