1/6 scale custom clothing here!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevinboylan1989

Freakzoid
Reaction score
If anyone is looking for 1/6 scale custom clothing made, I have found some new talent. Email me any pictures of references ex. and Ill send it over to my friend Cassie (a fantastic seamstress) and ill get back to you. Shes going to school and found a hidden talent for 1/6 scale clothing she discoverd when I asked her to do some work for me. Email me at [email protected] or through sideshow. THANKS!

send some ref of the back to the future clothing, and ill get them to her. We dont have any work photographed, cassie only has a handfull of 1/6 scale work under her belt. Shes an experienced seamstress, with countless outfits made. She discovered a talent for 1/6 scale clothing and does fantastic work. So shes willing to work with you for a price, because she dosent have her reputation yet.

Wheres she based USA ? UK ? Asia ?

I always seem to have a few customs on the go, if shes reasonably priced and good she can have a shed load of work from me

How's her work with spandex? I would love to get a custom Superman suit...

P3292793.jpg

P3292794.jpg

P3292795.jpg

P3292796.jpg

P3292797.jpg

P3292798.jpg

Here is the first article Cass made. Its a jacket for the Left 4 Dead character Zoey.

Zippers to big but the stitching work is nice and straight. I emailed you. Let me know if the pictures are good enough to go on.

How much would it cost for her to make me that little Left 4 Dead Zoey jacket and a pair of little jeans to fit a Zoey doll? Also if she took the job on would she be able to find a tinier zipper for the coat???

Thanks,

HL2

I would be interested in marty back to the future outfit........will send email thanks...

leather clothing available?looking for a leather jacket similar to what arnold wore in terminator 2

Back