1:6 scale accesories for Indy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I WAS going to use my GIJoe Bomber Jacket, but as with my old Darth Vader, the "leather" is peeling away.
I have some leftover fake leather from when I made my Anakin Skywalker costume for Episode 3. I used the Joe Jacket as a pattern to base the pieces for the Mutt Jacket on.
The back of the Jacket is (more or less) done and one side is also. I need to finish the other side and then I will get started on the sleeves. I will probably add or BS some kind of Pockets, but I'm undecided for now... I need to see more pics of his jacket from the film.

Here is the jacket before I added the second sleeve.
P1000277.jpg

Mutt decided to drink a Schlitz while I was finishing it. Here, he is holding the (unfinished) spear of destiny.
P1000283.jpg

A better look at the spear and a grail diary that I started on.
P1000289.jpg

I made a bag for Indy (I'll probably make another one or re-sew the front edge)... Here he and Mutt stand together
P1000296.jpg

So far I've ordered the grail diary, bought the GG crate paperweight (with a Crystal Skull) and filled it with the idol, diamond, staff of Ra headpiece, Grail tablet, Nurhachi and chalice of Kali relics from the 3 3/4" line. SSC will have a better idol and sandbag and the Medicom Indy will have the grail and Sankara stone. That should be enough.

SSC will also make superior Sankara Stones, Grail Diary, etc eventually. :lecture

I really hope SSC will do an accessories pack that would include the ark and many other artifacts from the films. Since the idol isn't the exclusive it could also be included with the set.

I got my custom 1:6th Grail Diary and Raiders Journals today. These are flipping sweet. Amazing detail for stuff so small.

SSC will also make superior Sankara Stones, Grail Diary, etc eventually. :lecture

A superior Grail Diary to the one that people have been ordering from Daryl Williams (I presume that's the one doesitmatter was talking about)?? I highly doubt it. From what I've seen and heard it would be almost impossible to get better than that.

I know Sideshow make some good products, but they don't always hit a home run. As for Sankara stones, they'll probably sculpt superior ones and then paint the sculpt beyond recognition (if 12" Indy is anything to go by...)

Back