1/6 Saint Seiya Cloth Crown Sagittarius Seiya

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMGP8164.JPG

IMGP8159.JPG

Starred+Photos3.jpg

More pics @ https://figuremaniac.blogspot.com/2011/10/bandai-saint-cloth-crown-sagittarius_07.html

Part 1: Box Art and Armor
Part 2: Armor On
Part 3: Wings
Part 4: Bow and Arrow

Wat? I have both Seiya and Poseidon, and while Seiya isn't all that impressive, Poseidon is really nicely done- albeit pricey.
Didn't know anything about Hyoga or Shiryu though!!! I'll look online...

U a saint seiya fan? Great to know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. I used to watch the cartoon during the 90s. :lol

I got the crown line Sagittarius as a Xmas gift from my wife a few years ago. It's a very cool figure IMO.

Imagine HT getting the license for this (impossible, I know).

Poseidon is a huge improvement over Sagitarious Aiolos though.

Great to know you are a fan too Tony!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Bandai will pick up the Crown line again somewhere in the future.
Sagittarius Crown was the figure that got me started collecting Saint Seiya, for the price I paid it was a total steal compare to the usual 1/6 Hot Toys, Medicom RAH, 3A stuff I get. It would be so sick if we get Gemini Saga, Hades or Athena in Crown scale.

I wish, we saw prototypes of Acuarius Hyoga and Libra Shiryu, but the line stalled after Poseidon, Seiya didn't sell that much at all so rather than follow their order of other bronze saints they used Poseidon. In the community there is no hope that more will be release, Bandai is popular for just cancelling lines without saying anything. Look at the plain cloth line, we got seiya and dragon but no hyoga, shun or ikki.

Back