1/6 ROTS Palpatine / Sidious Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Palpatine Image Thread

ill think of something. there's a good chance he will leave it anyway. the mail is pretty lenient up here in anytown USA. my job said that they wont foward paychecks or W2s, but i just moved and both were fowarded before i could change my address at work.

Well, hope you get it the day your supposed to.

Thanks man! This is a ton of fun. Well off to McHavycks house to watch the game.

Try using the brush tool to make the lighting... I think you could get more random looking patterns. But a great start!

Thanks for the comment, Roc74!

any pics of "Kit Fisto dieing like a *****" as another board member once put it.:lol i always liked Palp/Emp's saber style. its more like a stabbing or jousting method.

I posted all of my pics on page 19 and it got buried pretty fast. But here's my attempt at Kit Fisto's death.

27.jpg

They have cameras that cost $40,000?!?!? :google

Yah... Hasselblad is a company that makes some super high end cameras. We're talking 39 megapixels and the like. They just released a 31 megapixel that's $25,000... but once you add on a digital back, some lens, etc etc... we're talking a lot of dough.

I went back and updated some photos with effects. This was my favorite one of the Mace vs Palpatine duel...

29-2.jpg

And an attempt at lightning. Not the greatest but then again, white isn't the best background for lightning effects.

31-2.jpg

We can't have Palpatine making the silly faces he does in the film with these figs...

Hey I just got my Sidious/Palpatine set and I noticed that according to the description inside the box he comes with a cane gripping hand. Could Sideshow be using this body for an ep6 emperor?

I am sure that they will be reusing the hands most likely. Good catch. I hadn't noticed that it was referred as a cane hand. :emperor

Cane hand! Cool, I didn't see that either :rock

I think they'd probably work great for an Emperor figure.

Got mine. He is awesome. I tried to get the POTF Hasbro black robes on Palpatine, but it didn't work out well enough to take pics. Palpatine could definitely benefit from a good futz (I hope Dave Myatt chimes in on this one) but I definitely love them both. Its tough for me to say he is better than Old Ben, but he is definitely in the same league. :rock :emperor :rock

Got mine. He is awesome. I tried to get the POTF Hasbro black robes on Palpatine, but it didn't work out well enough to take pics. Palpatine could definitely benefit from a good futz (I hope Dave Myatt chimes in on this one) but I definitely love them both. Its tough for me to say he is better than Old Ben, but he is definitely in the same league. :rock :emperor :rock

I can't even find my hasbro Emperor anymore! I wonder where it went. I never lose my toys! Never! Grrrr.

Anyways, I've been messing more with lightning so here's the more recent attempts.

47.jpg

48.jpg

Whoa!!!! This is the one I've been waiting for. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

Ahh...!!!!

Fedex is so stupid. They were supposed to deliver on Saturday, but the campus post office is closed on Saturday. But they rescheduled it for Tuesday, instead of today.

Retards....

Ahh...!!!!

Fedex is so stupid. They were supposed to deliver on Saturday, but the campus post office is closed on Saturday. But they rescheduled it for Tuesday, instead of today.

Retards....

I could very well be wrong, but I don't think Fed Ex home delivery delivers on Mondays.

I could very well be wrong, but I don't think Fed Ex home delivery delivers on Mondays.

I think you are right.

My Palps was delivered to my house this Saturday... but I took my daughter to that damned Hanna Montana 3-D abomination so I missed the delivery. And since it is valued at over $100, it wasn't left at my doorstep like all of my other Sideshow orders.

Now, when I look up my Fed-Ex tracking info it states that the next delivery attempt will be on Feb 5th.

So there is another... reason to hate Fed-Ex.

Back