1/6 Robocain ALL ALLOY... Awesomeness!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredible, any chance for some comparison pics against another 1/6 scale figure to get a feel of the size of this bad boy?

I'm not even going to try to communicate how blown away I am. Just know that my lack of words here is a testament to this masterpiece.:monkey2

Oh, and I hate you for making something I've always wanted, but making only one so I can't have it. Damn you, sir, damn you!:pfft:

I'm not even going to try to communicate how blown away I am. Just know that my lack of words here is a testament to this masterpiece.:monkey2

Oh, and I hate you for making something I've always wanted, but making only one so I can't have it. Damn you, sir, damn you!:pfft:
yeah i tried to see if he could at least make a kit. no dice. i wouldn't sell this thing if i was him either. eventually somebody is just gonna have to man up and offer a price he can't refuse. hell, i'd be happy if there were just instructions/prints on how to make and assemble all the parts.

Looks really good, piece of art:)

Like the working head now all you have to do is get the guns and lights working;)

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

This could look bad for OCP, Johnson. Scramble the best spin team we have.

Absolutely amazing!
I'm blown away.

Someone get this guy a job so he can get paid for his skills.
It's a crime knowing that this piece is enjoyed only in pictures and videos.

That thing is seriously a museum quality piece.
No doubt.
This is a great example how amazing a piece can get when there are no limits in budget and no time constraints.

I also enjoy and follow along in the Lego building community.
You should see some of the projects these guys come up with where cost is not an issue and there are no deadlines to meet.

The vidscreen comes out of the head.
The VIDSCREEN comes OUT of the HEAD.
I mean, jeepers the original was stop-motion and you've actually made it.
Excuse me I need to lie down.

The vidscreen comes out of the head.
The VIDSCREEN comes OUT of the HEAD.
I mean, jeepers the original was stop-motion and you've actually made it.
Excuse me I need to lie down.

When I saw the vid of that I almost shat myself. His airsoft guns are pretty incredible as well. You gotta do a Robocop airsoft now, man.

Sorry but had had to leave a comment on this one, 10 pgs later of going through sheer awesomeness! That is 9-10lbs of greatness! That little thing is easily worth more than my "putt-putt" car I drive to & from work in!

Back