1/6 Resolute Duke WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I wanna see what happened! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

NEVER! It was a TT head, the same one used on the Secret Service. You know, the one that looks like the host of the Bachelor...

Anywho... just bad stuff. :blissy

Is that a salmon colored blouse madame is wearing?

I'd switch that shirt along with the sculpt, Creg. I mean, whatever look you're going for is is cool as long as it's what you want but Duke here is screaming PMC, as someone said previously.

No it's more pink. The lighting was just dark. It's the "I "HEART" Boobies" edition Duke.
flash.gif

I don't know if I'm feeling the pouches. They are a tad too big. Dunno what I'm going to do about that yet. Painting the Scar too. Black with silver barrels and stock.

NEVER! It was a TT head, the same one used on the Secret Service. You know, the one that looks like the host of the Bachelor...

Anywho... just bad stuff. :blissy

No it's more pink. The lighting was just dark. It's the "I "HEART" Boobies" edition Duke.
flash.gif

I don't know if I'm feeling the pouches. They are a tad too big. Dunno what I'm going to do about that yet. Painting the Scar too. Black with silver barrels and stock.

You could probably score some standard mag MOLLE pouches on WT for cheap.

I always forget to check them. Thanks.

For the record. It's the lighting and my camera. The shirt it a slightly fleshy tan in person. It is Royces shirt but it did turn out a ittle pink in the shots :lol

:lecture Right. Still though looks good. Give him a G36 and he should be good to go. But I am sure I am about to get NAM™D for my civvy gun knowledge.

Creg that's a great headsculpt for Duke.
For the vest, I'd go with a green Strike plate Carrier. The best matching one I've seen is only available in tan, maybe you'll have better luck finding a green version, do a 1:6 vest search on Ebay if only to get an idea on what to look for elsewhere.

There's also the vest from this set:
https://www.vikingplayground.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=2101&idcategory=65
ply-pmcplusset1-1-lg.jpg

Looks pretty close, but needs to be just a little larger to match.

Back