1/6 Resident Evil figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When will the HT RE4 figures be revealed?:monkey2

The HT figures have amazing detail if you're an RE fan. Leon actually looks like leon for once. Whats his face, crazed hand for hire, from RE4 (forgets name, so tired) looks dead on as well.

Heh, can't believe how many cosplay hunks (its a characters name) I saw.

I'm really looking forward to seeing these!!! RE4 was awesome, and even better Leon in the RPD uniform! SWEET!!!:D

For me this is the most exciting news to come out of Comic-Con. I love Resident Evil.:D

Now we need:

Wesker
Hunk
Ada
and my all time favorite Rebecca Chambers(Even though she isn't in RE4).

Awesome, totally awesome.

Well I've just seen a picture of both Leons and they look perfect! Can't wait to see Krauser and Dr Salvador!
What me wants the most: The whole S.T.A.R.S crew, Alpha team and Bravo team!:D

albumpicsg7.jpg

These look sweet! :rock Finally something to keep the Dead zombies in check on the shelf!!!!

So wait...Hot Toys is making Resident Evil 4 figures?Or is that just some customs?

I'm talking about the Leon figures a page back

oh man those leon figures are sweet, if those are HT figures my bank acct is going to hate me this year :monkey1

I'd love to get my hands on some really nicely done RE figures.....from the games though....I was never a big fan of the films...

Back