1:6 Quint's Greener Harpoon Gun and Yellow Barrels (Jaws Movie) WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah in that case I'll take 3 then ;) haha. Seriously though $900 is much much better than $1300 and if I can get my hands on TG's Quint sculpt I'll be coming for one until then I can't justify it as no sculpt apart from his is currently worthy of this level of craftsmanship.
We also take installments. I know that fullmetal's things are expensive. Whatever you can pay per month.

And thank you mightyq! Hope you get the crutches real soon.

We also take installments. I know that fullmetal's things are expensive. Whatever you can pay per month.

And thank you mightyq! Hope you get the crutches real soon.

Oh don't get me wrong I'm not insulting the price not one bit. These items are exceptional I can only imagine how much time and effort must go into them hence the selling price. If I can get the right Quint sculpt I'll def want this set and 900 sounds a lot better than 1300. The ability to pay in installments is also very much appreciated and I'm sure it'd make things much easy for many collectors myself included :).

Thank you Sir MightyQ, Sir Bullet and especially Sir Dave!
Hello Sir Dave! :clap

Finally, finished all 4 sets :yess:

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

qz37.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Sir MightyQ, Sir Bullet and especially Sir Dave!
Hello Sir Dave! :clap

Finally, finished all 4 sets :yess:

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

qz37.jpg

artwork!!!! those are a thing of beauty, these are so perfect its hard to think that somebody could make this......i have just viewed all of fullmetals work, holy cow!!!! this guy is seriously in another leauge as far as 1/6th customizing goes.

I am the first one to get theirs and it is FANTASTIC!!! SUPERB!!! AMAZING!!! The craftsmanship that went into this is astounding!!! Definitely the BEST WEAPON I HAVE IN MY COLLECTION!

I am the first one to get theirs and it is FANTASTIC!!! SUPERB!!! AMAZING!!! The craftsmanship that went into this is astounding!!! Definitely the BEST WEAPON I HAVE IN MY COLLECTION!

Thank you very much Sir Dave. I am really glad and honored that you love my work :clap :clap :clap

Hey Sir Dave and Jon!

I am simply speechless (well almost) at Jon's AMAZING CRAFTSMANSHIP on the JAWS 1/6 scale WW Greener Harpoon gun & accessory box (and yellow barrels)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My set arrived in the mail on Saturday (Nov. 2) but I wasn't home to receive the package so I had to wait to pick it up from the post office on Monday morning (Nov. 6). It was the longest couple of weeks waiting for my WW Greener Harpoon gun & accessories box set along with my 1/6 scale yellow barrels to arrive from the Philippines. But when I got my notice I was giddier than a little kid on Christmas morning! I would never have believed it was 1/6 scale from the photos you sent me some weeks back Sir Dave if I hadn't seen the actual set and held it in my hands.....seeing truly is believing!!! Those photos made the WW Greener harpoon set look full scale except for the 1/6 scale figure that was in several of the photos to prove otherwise. The level of detail is simply INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right from the beginning with the tiny spring latches (for lack of a better term) that hold the lid shut on the case......the detail and actual working latches is just JAW(S)-dropping!!!!!!!! The gun and accessories are mind blowingly accurate to the real thing!!!!!! I love the chrome effect on the metal and the gun is just incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jon is a GENIUS and a MASTER at what he does!!!!!!!!! This set is worth every penny I spent and soooooooooo much more! I am so proud to own this MUSEUM QUALITY 1/6 scale replica!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell Jon how pleased I am with this beautiful set and I can't wait to commission him to make more JAWS and Halloween (John Carpenter's version of course) 1/6 scale movie replica accessories! If only I could commission him to make a full scale Orca replica........WOW!!!!!!!!......that would be one helluva conversation piece!!!!!!

Thanks again for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be happier with my purchase and Jon's level of expert craftsmanship and dead on accuracy in 1/6 scale is absolutely UNSURPASSED by anyone's work I've ever seen on any 1/6 scale custom item!!!!!!!!!! There are customizers.......then there are masters.......then there's Jon!!!!!!! Thanks guys for one more MUSEUM QUALITY 1/6 scale replica that I can proudly add to my collection!!!!! I can't wait to commission the next piece in my long list of items to have customized in 1/6 scale!!!!!! You guys are THE BEST BAR NONE!!!!!!!!!;-) :banana

Hey Sir Dave and Jon!

I am simply speechless (well almost) at Jon's AMAZING CRAFTSMANSHIP on the JAWS 1/6 scale WW Greener Harpoon gun & accessory box (and yellow barrels)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My set arrived in the mail on Saturday (Nov. 2) but I wasn't home to receive the package so I had to wait to pick it up from the post office on Monday morning (Nov. 6). It was the longest couple of weeks waiting for my WW Greener Harpoon gun & accessories box set along with my 1/6 scale yellow barrels to arrive from the Philippines. But when I got my notice I was giddier than a little kid on Christmas morning! I would never have believed it was 1/6 scale from the photos you sent me some weeks back Sir Dave if I hadn't seen the actual set and held it in my hands.....seeing truly is believing!!! Those photos made the WW Greener harpoon set look full scale except for the 1/6 scale figure that was in several of the photos to prove otherwise. The level of detail is simply INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right from the beginning with the tiny spring latches (for lack of a better term) that hold the lid shut on the case......the detail and actual working latches is just JAW(S)-dropping!!!!!!!! The gun and accessories are mind blowingly accurate to the real thing!!!!!! I love the chrome effect on the metal and the gun is just incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jon is a GENIUS and a MASTER at what he does!!!!!!!!! This set is worth every penny I spent and soooooooooo much more! I am so proud to own this MUSEUM QUALITY 1/6 scale replica!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell Jon how pleased I am with this beautiful set and I can't wait to commission him to make more JAWS and Halloween (John Carpenter's version of course) 1/6 scale movie replica accessories! If only I could commission him to make a full scale Orca replica........WOW!!!!!!!!......that would be one helluva conversation piece!!!!!!

Thanks again for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be happier with my purchase and Jon's level of expert craftsmanship and dead on accuracy in 1/6 scale is absolutely UNSURPASSED by anyone's work I've ever seen on any 1/6 scale custom item!!!!!!!!!! There are customizers.......then there are masters.......then there's Jon!!!!!!! Thanks guys for one more MUSEUM QUALITY 1/6 scale replica that I can proudly add to my collection!!!!! I can't wait to commission the next piece in my long list of items to have customized in 1/6 scale!!!!!! You guys are THE BEST BAR NONE!!!!!!!!!;-) :banana

Thank you so much Sir Reevefan78.. we really appreciate all the comments, words can't express how grateful we are :)

Back