1/6 predator trophy room Wip

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great work man! Did you sculpt that mural and the busts on top?

Yeah, it's been an on going build . I am working on different alien skulls to add. But outside of the hot toys skull, it's me
Thanks for the bump, I was afraid it was going without

This is looking sweet! Is that a shelving unit you have modified in order to use for this? What scale is it?

This is looking sweet! Is that a shelving unit you have modified in order to use for this? What scale is it?

It's 1/6 the predators are hot toys. I cut a shelf so it split the second shelf for levels of predator wall art and the statues to fit but it's to short for a predator sadly. But tall

Thanks for all the likes, if any ideas come up I would love to hear them
Thanks guys

Looks really good, any pictures without the blue lighting? And are you the same dude who did the predator elder throne on the hunters lair? I recognize the Queens skull!

Dellyboy it is from the throne. Because of the mold it has allowed me to have fun. I plan on making a huge display with statues and skulls . I will take more pictures soon, just painted this tonight

It's 1/6 the predators are hot toys. I cut a shelf so it split the second shelf for levels of predator wall art and the statues to fit but it's to short for a predator sadly. But tall

Thanks for all the likes, if any ideas come up I would love to hear them
Thanks guys

I think it would look amazing if you finsihed off the background with this predator ship interior type of design on the walls then a grating in the base

not sure how you would replicate the lighting effect though...

3215603-5059996373-preda.jpg

The size alone would be too much , to give the effect would have to be molded in clear resin to get the glow.It would very expensive and alot work for a cool points

Really impressive sculpting, seen the alien queen before, but not the busts and backdrop. Really nice:)

Really really nice... Totally solid work.... Really like your sculpts and your work... Please post more pictures when you can, I'm a big fan of large scale Dio's.
Snaz

Really really nice... Totally solid work.... Really like your sculpts and your work... Please post more pictures when you can, I'm a big fan of large scale Dio's.
Snaz

Thanks for the comment , i love large dios and think they are very few out there.I might make a page of everything i am working on , its been a plan of mine for awhile .I work alot though and updates take me for ever sadly.But i have a master plan for everything its just taking me a little due to time and space.
I will post more pics soon , i am for work tomorrow :clap

Back