1/6 Predator 1 need help attaching mask to face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaidoy021

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know there is probably a easy answer to this simple question I'm asking. I rather ask then forcing it and possibly breaking something. I can't figure how to attach the mask to the face. Do I take off the teeth? Does the mask snap or attach something? The only directions that came with the figure is how to plug the connector in and install the batteries.

Thanks in advance

Patrick

Heat it with a hair dryer, push it on and pinch it. let it cool and presto**

I would take them out unless you'll be planning on taking it off at some point to mix up the display. either way it doesn't matter..

Heat it with a hair dryer, push it on and pinch it. let it cool and presto**

I would take them out unless you'll be planning on taking it off at some point to mix up the display. either way it doesn't matter..

Thank you, Mr. Thrifty. I was about to have a caniption fit if somebody esle didn't mention a hairdryer.

In my opinion, you don't need to remove the mouth parts unless you want it to sit all the way back. I personally don't care on mine.

Didn't use a hairdryer on mine and it went on fine and real easy. But yea a hair dryer can help a bunch with everything. It is the one way solution to making things fit on hot toys figures. And yea did you remove the black plastic piece in the back of the mask when you took it out of the package?

Yes, I did remove the plastic thing. :lol

I got it to fit by just putting some force as someone suggested.

thank you for all the replies

Mine was a little tough out of the box too. It goes on fine now, but that first time was a little nerve wracking. Not put your lost predator together nerve wracking, but still.

Mine was a little tough out of the box too. It goes on fine now, but that first time was a little nerve wracking. Not put your lost predator together nerve wracking, but still.

Awwww am I the only one that misses assembling Preds? It takes a big chunk of time but I feel like if you take part of the process of assembling a Pred yourself, you learn to appreciate and understand it a lot more. Oooooor am I just a weirdo?:rolleyes:

I thought you'd have to remove the mandibles to get the mask on but in fact I think they need to be on in order to fit the mask. Leaving the mandibles on was the only way I could get it to work.

Awwww am I the only one that misses assembling Preds? It takes a big chunk of time but I feel like if you take part of the process of assembling a Pred yourself, you learn to appreciate and understand it a lot more. Oooooor am I just a weirdo?:rolleyes:
total weirdo. assembling a figure i just paid $130+ for and trying not to break it is nerve wracking.

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I love hated every second of it. My lost pred's arm broke off while i was putting him together, the joint just snapped at the shoulder, but hot toys replaced it. So, i actually got to do it twice!

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I love hated every second of it. My lost pred's arm broke off while i was putting him together, the joint just snapped at the shoulder, but hot toys replaced it. So, i actually got to do it twice!

I guess I've been lucky. I heard about broken joints all the time and it's yet to have happened to me. Thank goodness.

i have just bought a ht wolf pred cleaner version and i took me nearly an hour to get everything on it!!!! it was the most terrifying hour of my life. still, worth it as its on display now looking awesome.

i have just bought a ht wolf pred cleaner version and i took me nearly an hour to get everything on it!!!! it was the most terrifying hour of my life. still, worth it as its on display now looking awesome.

Congrats. Becareful with the bio mask falling off. It does so on mine a lot. I actually just took my Regular Wolf and Cleaner Wolf and combined them. Sold the other pieces for parts or kept them for spares. Now I have an ultimate Wolf Predator.

Back