1/6 Plo Koon Petition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Wars 1/6th or PF. Make it and I will buy it. Oh and buy the way, add me to the Plo Koon want list!

I'm in, but I HIGHLY doubt we'll have to worry about SS skipping any Jedi. If they're smart as I think they are the Jedi will end up being easier to produce, 'filler' figures that can come in between characters with more complicated costumes.
Now the real question is will we see Tinn in his bad@$$ Clone Wars armor?
Who'd go for a whole line of Clone Wars variants to go with their Artic Padme? Stormtrooper Kenobi, Armored Tinn, etc...

EVILFACE said:
Guess Yoda's ears bug you as well :lol

Nah. Ears that long have to jiggle. But horns are supposedly growing out of your skull, so, unless your skull is made of jell-o, they shouldn't wobble like that.

Not everything that jiggles bothers me. :lol

Customikey said:
Nah. Ears that long have to jiggle. But horns are supposedly growing out of your skull, so, unless your skull is made of jell-o, they shouldn't wobble like that.

Not everything that jiggles bothers me. :lol

I thought the same thing about Tinn.... Horns should not wiggle or jiggle. His character in the Clone Wars was cool as Hell, but in the movies... bleh. :lol

I concur that a petition is probably not needed. If they made Kit, they'll make Plo. A petition might get them to make it sooner though.

Plo Koon!

Although I agree if they made Kit they will make him eventually. Looks like they have done a lot of Jedi though and they are focusing on the other lines. Who knows when they will come back to the Jedi?

sign me up as well!
Plo Koon has been my favorite looking jedi since TPM. Plo, Saesee, Aayla, and Shaak Ti would really spice up the order of the jedi line.

and the yellow lightsaber would be awesome too!

I am in agreement.

I want a 1/6 Plo Koon!

I also want:

• Shaak Ti!
  • Aayla Secura!
  • Ki Adi Mundi!
  • Saesee Tiin!
  • Agen Kolar!

Count me out on this one. The only other Jedi in 1/6 scale I want are PT and OT versions of Yoda,and ANH Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Got my VOTE for PLO KOON!!!

He's my fav alien Jedi other than Yoda. I'm trying to build quality collection of Plo Koon figures. GG's upcoming bust looks good but I don't like busts so a 1/6 scale figure by SS is certainly high on my wish list. I also have a Plo Koon costume and played a Kel Dorian Jedi in SW RPG.

Anyway, since he doesn't have mouth and eyes, think less likely the scuplt will go wrong... :rolleyes:

I'd be happy with Plo Koon too! the more aliens the merrier, as Kit Fisto is one of the best toys ever! (needs more green hands though!:lol )

Plo Koon doesn't need a petition, come on guys, he's a given. What I'm more concerned about is the inclusion of his YELLOW ligthsaber.

400px-Lightsaber_koon_prop.jpg

The yellow lightsaber would be a cool accessory but he really needs to have his blue one too. I think two ignited sabers and one hilt would work good.

The yellow lightsaber would make a great exclusive for him. Most of the background jedi (like Kit) don't have much extra in the exclusive category besides battle droid parts.

Back