1/6 or PF Star Trek Into Darkness interest?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you interested in Star Trek (2009/2013) figures or statues?

• I'm Interested

Votes: 40 74.1%
  • Not really

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Would you be interested in 1/6 figures from the Star Trek (2009/2013) movies (EB, HT or Sideshow ect) or PF's from Sideshow?

[ame]https://youtu.be/1BztORqDKtI[/ame]

It would seem like a hot license.

1. It's gonna be a big sci-fi adventure summer blockbuster
2. It's go geek factor as it's based on a popular franchise over 40 years old with continual installments over the years gathering legions of fans.

Last edited:
I'm sure some people will be interested in this but not myself, the movie looks like it could be pretty good but even if it is I don't want stuff from this license.

I would love Hot Toys to do 1/6 figures for the new Trek and would definitely preorder.
I just wonder if they are scared due to the Playmates 1/6 figures still sitting on shelves.

Totally interested in Star Trek figures of the most important characters from TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT and movies I-XII. So yeah bring it on.

Seems to me from a money making aspect 1/6 Star Trek is a no brainier, there's such a huge following who wil buy ANYTHING associated with ST.

I'm not interested in figures or anything else from this line but Star Trek has such a huge fan base it would surely be foolish of SS, HT or EB to not try & get the licence. It will probably bring in more new fans to SS or whoever went on & got the licence. I've always found it weird that none of the mentioned companies have made any figures or statues from this licence already.

Although I do like Abrams rebooting the franchise I would rather have a Leonard Nimoy Mr. Spock in my collection.

Mr-Spock.jpg

I would love Hot Toys to do 1/6 figures for the new Trek and would definitely preorder.
I just wonder if they are scared due to the Playmates 1/6 figures still sitting on shelves.

I looked at those and thought no. So, it would appear has Paramount.
Playmates lisence is now Hasbro's in 2013. So, it is likely, that they will do 1:6 figures for the new movie.

Yes please. Been wanting quality 1:6 figures since the last movie.

Star Trek has such a huge fan base it would surely be foolish of SS, HT or EB to not try & get the licence. It will probably bring in more new fans to SS or whoever went on & got the licence. I've always found it weird that none of the mentioned companies have made any figures or statues from this licence already.

That's what i'd have figured, it seems a natch franchise to jump on, i wonder why they haven't :dunno

Back