1/6 Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sectar02

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, decided to make a custom 1/6 Obi Wan Mythos based on the last 1/6 Obi Wan figure from Sideshow.

I have a lot to do, but already started.

The shoulders pads are molded, the chest armor and the energy backpack too. They need to be molded and painted, they look quiet rough...

Hope you enjoy.

If you have any advice, remarks etc, feel free!

Cheers

Remade the mini Moisture Vaporator, i think now it fits better the scale.

Can't wait to see the result casted and painted!

Not much improvement for now, but will pick the figure soon, however, got some interesting stuff to continue Obi Wan and start a Tusken :)

Will buy some fabric tomorrow and some fake leather for the pouches.

Cheers

Didn't somebody on the board make a 1/6 Mythos Obi Wan with a younger Alec Guiness sculpt? It was really well done, it might help you out if you found it, I just can't remember who did it.

Didn't somebody on the board make a 1/6 Mythos Obi Wan with a younger Alec Guiness sculpt? It was really well done, it might help you out if you found it, I just can't remember who did it.

Yep man, it's Elvis1976, amazing job. I have enough references pictures for my Mythos and we also talked together :) But thank's for the info, i appreciate :)

Oh okay, haha, you probably helped me more than I did you, because now I remember who made that one lol.

Good luck man, look forward to seeing more!

Love all the custom work, man. Saw the other things you worked on as well, in you links. Looking forward to this mythos.

Why did you change the mini evaporator? Did you need more space for loading up a backpack?

Oh okay, haha, you probably helped me more than I did you, because now I remember who made that one lol.

Good luck man, look forward to seeing more!

Ahaha no problem :), yeah this guy is a beast!

Thank you, i do appreciate, i'll do my best to give you guys a work i could be proud of!

Love all the custom work, man. Saw the other things you worked on as well, in you links. Looking forward to this mythos.

Why did you change the mini evaporator? Did you need more space for loading up a backpack?

Thank you man! From someone who makes such amazing dioramas as you, it's awesome! Oh yeah always forget you can watch all the photos ahah. It's my first projects but i hope i'm getting better!

Well, the first one was great but, not that similar to the original and way too big, almost the whole back, that's why i remade it, hope the casted and painted result is good!

Cheers guys!

Back