1/6 motor bike helmet? and cleaver?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chucky17

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi is there any 1/6 motorbike helmets anyone knows of?
and a 1/6 cleaver
sorry for all the threads!

I know it's useless to tell you that again but damn it why don't you just make one and only one thread for all the things you're looking for!!!!!

but how can i just do one when i make a new figure everytime? what the ____ does this do to the forums anyway?

Basically it just floods the forum and makes newer ( maybe more interesting and important ) posts go lower to the bottom and even sometimes to the next page making some or all miss them.
It would probably be best to get a Mod to rename this thread " Help with finding different 1/6 parts " and then post here everytime your looking for something. Your quite new to the forum so don't take anything to personal when people are getting a little mad , it's just a matter of getting used to everything and the way it all works.

ok i get it Tay it will come to a stop now lol
thanks again mate and sorry for all the posts

Just private message one of these Members and I think they should have the ability to rename this when your ready.

Jen , MaulFan , The ill Jedi

Do you know how to use Google or the search function on eBay. Just type in 1/6 and then whatever you are looking for.

I think it would be a good idea to have a Resource Thread for 1/6th scale objects especially for things that work for 1/6th but aren’t intended for it. Here’s an example of Christmas Ornament Helmets modified for Model Boating:

www.modelgasboats.com/Magazine_Content/.../Driver_Figurines/

Uh, back to the question, you can buy those Trevco Christmas Helmet Ornaments and hollow out the base and visor opening using a Dremel. At Christmas you could buy them at Walmart, Target, etc. But, your best bet is eBay:

https://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=nascar+ornament+helmet

The helmets should be about 3”x3”. As for a meat cleaver, you’ll have to make one of those… Try RandKL under Axes and Hatchets and scale it according to your needs:

https://randkl.com/joemodeling/index.html

Mike

thanks for the info mate for the cleaver ive got one custom made
but how big are the trevco helmets and could i just make a hole for it to go staight into the figure? im having the visor displayed down!
and are the trevco helmets 1/6?

The Trevco helmets vary in size. You want to find the ones that are 3 inches by 3 inches those were made before 2004. And if you want to display the visor down, then all you need do is make a hole for the figure's head. Again, your best buy is probably ebay.

Mike

the CY Girls had some 1/6 motocross/cycle helmets that were nice, and big enough for many male figs. think the CYs that had 'em were Nikki Harley and Destiny

Back