1/6 Militaries of Star Wars Commander Wolffe or Colt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes that would be good, however, I fear that after seeing this year's upcoming 1/6 SW offerings from sideshow that clone troops, captains or commanders do not feature very heavily on their release list as they seem to be concentrating on original trilogy periphery characters - bossk et al, and I fear I'll have to stick to what I have in my 1/6 clone collection until sideshow release the next wave of clones (if at all) Sideshow & Hot Toys are the best at what they do but they need to sell units and the demographic seem to want 1/6 periphery SW characters at the moment...

With all due respect . . . the Republic Commando figures (i.e. "Boss", "Fix", "Scorcher", & "Sev") are long overdue for the 1:6 treatment.

Yes that would be good, however, I fear that after seeing this year's upcoming 1/6 SW offerings from sideshow that clone troops, captains or commanders do not feature very heavily on their release list as they seem to be concentrating on original trilogy periphery characters - bossk et al, and I fear I'll have to stick to what I have in my 1/6 clone collection until sideshow release the next wave of clones (if at all) Sideshow & Hot Toys are the best at what they do but they need to sell units and the demographic seem to want 1/6 periphery SW characters at the moment...

Yeah I can see that, I feel like ever since the Disney acquisition , it seems like the prequels and The Clone Wars are becoming the redhead step child.
Take Hasbros Black series ( which I can't wait for btw ), They have no plans for Clone Wars figures, plus they are combining the Clone Wars 3.75 figures into the saga line. But back on topic, I hope this doesn't become a new thread where only OT and ST figures are the focus.

Hope for one of these bad-*** clones.
CloneScouts.jpg

Galactic_marine.jpg

images

FivesARCarmor2-TC.jpg

I'd love the Kashyyyk clones just to be able to display them with Gree, he looks a bit odd on his own in camo lol. I

Probably he will be released simultaneously with Scout Trooper ROTJ. Snowtrooper makes me think that Galactic Marines are soon to arrive though the differences are more obvious than Clone/Scout.

Back