1/6 Mars Toys MAT014 Joker (Jack Nicholson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, mine just departed from the airport, after being delayed since the 29th. At least I know he wasn't lost.

Something is up with these Jokers. Mine arrived at LAX 6 days ago and hasn't budged.

Within that same time (5 days actually) a whole other figure was shipped from Kit and was delivered to me today. :dunno

Just had a chance to open mine up and…WOW! This thing is a stunner.

Mine has a small, white dot on the jacket where the button must’ve rubbed off a portion of the orange line. Might contact Kit if it continues to annoy me. I know Mars wouldn’t have any problem sending another jacket to Kit and he can pack it with another order.

Pics sometime tomorrow.

Hope yours gets there soon, Wor-Gar!

The hell? Today I receive a 1/6 figure shaped box - ''that'll be my Bruce Wayne''. I open it up and it's Joker.

Great, I mean I was looking forward to this one the most - but where's Bruce? That was shipped on Jan 9th. Joker shipped on the 26th. I assume he must be trundling aimlessly on that conveyor belt with Wor-Gar's Joker. :lol

edit - No customs needed to be paid. That bodes well for OneSixthKit orders.

edit #2 - but wait, what's this, another box just arrived.....yes, there's Mistah Wayne...

Last edited:
The hell? Today I receive a 1/6 figure shaped box - ''that'll be my Bruce Wayne''. I open it up and it's Joker.

Great, I mean I was looking forward to this one the most - but where's Bruce? That was shipped on Jan 9th. Joker shipped on the 26th. I assume he must be trundling aimlessly on that conveyor belt with Wor-Gar's Joker. :lol

edit - No customs needed to be paid. That bodes well for OneSixthKit orders.

edit #2 - but wait, what's this, another box just arrived.....yes, there's Mistah Wayne...

dog confused.gif

So figure is AMAZING...buuuuut I contacted GianToy as it looks like the threads holding the Jacket together are coming undone.
I have the same issue and it's not really enough to get a replacement so i'll live with it.

Something is up with these Jokers. Mine arrived at LAX 6 days ago and hasn't budged.

Within that same time (5 days actually) a whole other figure was shipped from Kit and was delivered to me today. :dunno
It all feels quite random. My Bruce Wayne took over 3 weeks to arrive with a long wait at the airport.

Joker by contrast got here in 5 days. Now Alfred has already cleared UK customs and was only sent on Saturday. :dunno

Futzing and heating now. Gotta go upstairs and bring down my DX08s to convert into some Partyman action.

First impressions. I would have paid $160 for the three headsculpts alone. What wonderful sculpts. The portrait is better than Hot Toys.

96832F37-4AD5-45D1-9E50-C18B909BA958.jpeg
5006CB21-EB32-4209-9309-B4FF6A6E9485.jpeg
B589E3E6-315A-4A97-8A6D-A3BEC2FA6BA3.jpeg
336DA5F9-5717-4360-A287-272242F34C6E.jpeg
DFAA5458-DDB5-4AF7-B523-8392C1592C04.jpeg

Just opened mine. The first 1/6 I've opened since the Hot Toys Batman Forever figures which I got pretty much on release - I'm blown away. This stands alongside the best of Hot Toys easily.

And great job on the packaging by Kit. Thick cardboard shippers, nicely bubblewrapped plus corner protectors.

Yeah he’s just as good as any Hot Toys. the worst thing about him is the hat, but who would want to cover up that glorious hair sculpt? Seriously, look at that detail in the back where the hair is like slicked back, it looks so real.

I don’t know which head is my favorite. And that beret is seriously underrated. I thought for sure I’d need a coin to weigh it, but nope.

3030939C-972B-4AE1-A499-2BC7E3CE45E7.jpeg

9D06CF4B-BB83-4F23-A36C-E289BDE594AB.jpeg

The Coco/Dino tie can’t come soon enough!

Asta, before I cut the fingers, tell me if I’m doing it right. All you did was take a blade and cut natural gabs in between his fingers, and then just slip the joy buzzer over it, correct?

Asta, before I cut the fingers, tell me if I’m doing it right. All you did was take a blade and cut natural gabs in between his fingers, and then just slip the joy buzzer over it, correct?

Yes, I cut between his fingers to part them. I did it with the buzzer hand, and also a left hand so he could hold the playing card.

What would HT charge for Mr J? Assuming it actually came with 3 sculpts. (as if lol)

Mine arrived today (shipped 1/26, and I'm in the southern USA for reference). I pre-ordered this guy back when he first went up (KNEW I had to have him). I'm so excited to open him up and see it in person. I was too young and too broke back in 2012 to ever get the DX08, but did get the Mars knock-off and accepted him for what he was. But now that figure has real purpose with the beret and extra sculpts included in this delight of a figure. I can definitely see Mars re-issuing this one like they have the Romero Joker. And I'm fine with that if it means it can finance even more of the Burton/Schumacher era stuff.

Back