1/6 Mars Toys MAT014 Joker (Jack Nicholson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the one I use. It taunts me. It slows my package and laughs at me. It won't change for days on end, the suddenly creep forward with something vague like "hand over to"...
Don't mean to pour salt in the wound, but I just checked and it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow.:)

I had two great arrivals today... I did not have enough time to do proper posing, futzing around... just a quick unbox and simple pose, but I can tell you guys this one pops out a lot, and feels like a DX, it's a very special release.

The new sculpts are amazing, but so is the tailoring!

A clear upgrade to the collection..... and really unexpected on my part!

View attachment 686448
What was your second arrival I just got here?

I'm set for Feb 7 delivery. I'm in no hurry for this tho. Carrey Riddler is what I'm looking forward to
Yeah he's past due also, I already even got my invoice for Dragon toys doctor zero you know Mr Freeze. I figured the Riddler would be out by now especially the Jim Carrey one I know the 66 one is coming

Nice! I did this to a spare mime Joker sculpt I had as well but didn't too much care for the end result. That sculpt seems really suited for the mime look or a fleshtone museum look like what MToys went for.
I have two more of those Mime sculpts and always planned on painting one flesh and one melty. Not sure if I’ll ever do it now.

Cool I got to get myself a Batman, specifically 1989 I already have the 66 one Batman and Robin but I need the 89 Batman.
I feel that to. Need that 89 re-issue to release yesterday. Nice to have Keaton, these various Jokers, Alfred and Riddler on the way but without Batman it doesn't feel right. :lol

I feel that to. Need that 89 re-issue to release yesterday. Nice to have Keaton, these various Jokers, Alfred and Riddler on the way but without Batman it doesn't feel right. :lol
Yeah I don't understand why they're not doing that. Even any third parties haven't done the 89 Batman yet in one sixth scale I think

Mine cleared customs in ORD airport which is literally 15 min away from me, wish I can just pick him up lol. I fly out of town Sunday so really hope he gets here by Saturday.

Back