1/6 Macross figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah right now the cockpit is interesting but probably out of my price range. I can't wait for the figures.

this thing is definitely not cheap. but what can you do? i need this regardless of price. heard in the budget stark video that edition size will be extremely small. 300.

I felt so many different emotions coming into this thread... first joy, hype, and excitement... and then sadness, grief, and ultimately relief. To those of you getting the cockpit, I'm ecstatic for you. Hope you all enjoy it! I'll be living vicariously through your pics!

I felt so many different emotions coming into this thread... first joy, hype, and excitement... and then sadness, grief, and ultimately relief. To those of you getting the cockpit, I'm ecstatic for you. Hope you all enjoy it! I'll be living vicariously through your pics!

youtube should make you content when they show you all the lights & sound & LCD on 1080p.

Damn this looks great ! Although a part of me wonders if this could be a build a vehicle scenario and they are gonna make you buy it piece by piece :rotfl

But this does look amazing. I remember the original Macross aka Robotech series so this does have some nostalgia for me. Wonder how deep this line is going to go though ?

good lord. went on just right now to order the 1/6 VF-1J cockpit on kids logic site and its sold out?! good grief. that was super fast. at over 1400 it sold out like super quick. it was literally less then 1 hour when i went on to order when it went live. crap. now it seems i'll be paying someones inflated prices now if i want one i assume. had no idea demand was that crazy for such a piece.

I had no clue it was up for Pre-Order. A sell out? That is a little shocking. Have the figures gone up for Pre-Order yet?

I had no clue it was up for Pre-Order. A sell out? That is a little shocking. Have the figures gone up for Pre-Order yet?

no not the figures really the cockpit and 2 rick figures that come with it. the crazy thing is they only made 300 pieces! i figure that much demand they should of really made a whole lot more then 300. and coming in at 1400 and an additional 400 or so for shipping per their website, this almost comes in at 2000 and sold out in a snap. crazy. i gotta find a way to get one somehow.

no not the figures really the cockpit and 2 rick figures that come with it. the crazy thing is they only made 300 pieces! i figure that much demand they should of really made a whole lot more then 300. and coming in at 1400 and an additional 400 or so for shipping per their website, this almost comes in at 2000 and sold out in a snap. crazy. i gotta find a way to get one somehow.

The cockpit is up for pre order on angolz and they have a payment plan

Wow, that cockpit is bananas! I'll enjoy through you lucky sob's who get one. The figure line looks like it'll be cool.

I'll eventually scratch my Robotech itch with the old 1/60

It wasn't sold out. It's still available from their site

That really is something, quite unique too. To much for my blood right now but hopefully I'll eventually be able to fill my Robotech void. Congrats to those picking this up.

Back