1/6 M3GAN by Mondo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underworld54

Super Freak
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1689888145253.jpg

I had a feeling the reason we didn't see any third party releases was that someone had the license. It actually looks pretty accurate lol. So does that mean Wednesday is gonna be announced by someone next lol

I had a feeling the reason we didn't see any third party releases was that someone had the license. It actually looks pretty accurate lol. So does that mean Wednesday is gonna be announced by someone next lol
I hope so, I'll be buying both lol.

Did you spy M3GAN's other head?
Yeah I think it looks great from what we can see, nice of Mondo to include that! I was also thinking that movable eyes for the heads would be nice but I'd understand if they didn't include it (and maybe that's for the better since it's tough to get right).

Would love a Wednesday representation.

Not sure about this one, as I've yet to watch the film. Nice to see something a little more out of the ordinary though.

This is the only video I could find that shows her clearly, starting at 0:33, I can't see any accessories, I hope they include a coat and her sunglasses lol

Last edited:
Fall 2023? Was this expected? Nada was teased and that's not until next year; if things go well.

Back