1/6 KOTCS Indiana Jones--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the fridge. I love the scene, never once over-analyzed the possibility of a Real Person surviving what Indiana Jones can. He could have climbed into the Ark and punched out God for all I care about realism in a pulp action-adventure fantasy movie. I'd believe it. Anyway, I can't wait to pose the fridge on its side with all Indy and Henry Sr.'s accessories pouring out like a cornucopia of geekiness. Too bad Sideshow didn't include an alternate hand sculpted so Indy can sit on his fridge & flip the bird to haters!

I did too. The incredibly-improbable escape is one of the fundamental elements of the pulp-adventure genre and as ridiculous as the refrigerator-escape was it was totally appropriate.

The expectations people had for this movie were absolutely baffling. Can you imagine what these movies would be like if they were actually realistic? Actually, I can, and the word is "boring".

Holy ^^^^, we agree on something 100%

That said...I didnt order the Fridge. Its awesome, and I love the scene in the movie....but unlike the Ark, it isnt a main item. Hopefully, since most people hate KOTCS, it'll get sold on Ebay for cheap.

Is he angry 'cause he's old? I don't like the expression. Maybe it's the paint?
ab55zc.jpg

No, he's angry because he can't eat that huge apple 'cos of his dentures! ;)

If you could take the hat off, I'd feel more certain in saying yes, but with the hat and it being hard plastic not soft cloth like a real hat, I'd say it's questionable, the body has enough articulation to ball him up, it'd be a tight fit if you could pull it off.

I think he'll fit, they said he will. Alot of people are going to be really pissed, myself included, if he doesn't.

Another thing to note was that he wasn't wearing the jacket in that scene and I don't think he had his gunbelt, or at least definately not his gun.

I ordered the regular , but has anyone released yet the holster is brown not black like it is in the movie. Hope they fix it they did on the PF !!

I ordered the regular , but has anyone released yet the holster is brown not black like it is in the movie. Hope they fix it they did on the PF !!

Yes, you are right, maybe if we all send messages to Sideshow they might change it.
I would like to see if they could get a more weathered tan effect on the jacket as well.
And please make the hat brown, please.

Is he angry 'cause he's old? I don't like the expression. Maybe it's the paint?

I'm not too keen on the expression either but I'm sure they wanted to make it as far from the first Indy figure as possible. I don't mind it before the paint job though.

I liked the first Indy in hand better and I probably will this one too. :)

I'm not too keen on the expression either but I'm sure they wanted to make it as far from the first Indy figure as possible. I don't mind it before the paint job though.

I liked the first Indy in hand better and I probably will this one too. :)

I find almost everything they do is better in hand. But all this Han and Luke Stormie paint aps are a bit of a worry !

Back