1/6 Ironman fading helmet & gauntlet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koon

Super Freak
Reaction score
So instead of the pants, I've got fading helmet and hands. What's the best way to repaint it?

He's one of the cooler Ironman toys out there.

That figure doesn't look like a hot toys figure...is it just me. Something looks off. I can't recall faded helmets before...

Can you tell me who made it and what the materials are made from? Hard to give the best way to fix it if not sure what it's made from. I'm sure that's not a hot toys figure. I've got all three versions of the mk3 (regular,bd, DC) and it doesn't look like any of them.

Last edited:
Actually, even though it's not a HT figure, if you replaced the hands and head with official HT parts, it would actually look quite good! At least, standing in the HOA. Where did you get this thing and how much did it cost?

Not KO, this was Hasbro's first talking, flying, firing version similar to this one:

Best of all, he had flying noises and simulated takeoff and landing when you lifted or stood him up. So you could actually fly him around without the need to "swoosh" away!

There has only been a few recent toys I think were great. This one, Shake'n'go Batmobile, Playskool adventures Spidermanand and Cyber stompin' Optimus Prime (I lost this and wouldn't mind it again), oh and maybe the first Hulk fists. I dunno, it's something about those activated sound chips. This Iron man always seems to come out for a solid play, but that could be because it's a toy bin toy.

He doesn't have much for articulation. Just thinking I should repaint him one day... (for practice since I don't really paint).

Yeah that looks like it. He kinda blends in with my real toys, but that's his ONLY pose. Just been thinking, I might practice on him. Like everyone was doing on that Hulkbuster...

... just where to begin, lol.

Well painting is painting. Sand, primer, color, clear. That's how you paint pretty much anything.

Back