1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guessing it's item for item instead of a full outfit. So the pants might be first and then later the jacket I'm ok with that.

The jacket in that photo is a Great Escape Steve McQueen A2 flight jacket that he’s just completed (see Facebook pic below), so no new Indy jacket for now, although they are pretty similar, so you never know...?

69C1FB17-21B2-46BC-A59D-F0DBD191F40C.jpeg

However, I would be very interested in one or two pairs of trousers, price depending...:clap

The jacket in that photo is a Great Escape Steve McQueen A2 flight jacket that he’s just completed (see Facebook pic below), so no new Indy jacket for now, although they are pretty similar, so you never know...?

View attachment 430239

However, I would be very interested in one or two pairs of trousers, price depending...:clap
I know this is what he was making. My comment was more on his answer about a whole indy outfit run. Though his GE jacket looks amazing. They were similar jackets only indy has a custom made version that removed the standard bomber jacket look. Kato does amazing leather work, his jackets always looks like the real thing.

This would be terrific if Kato is finally ready to tackle a new set of Indiana Jones clothing. I finally have an Indy that I'm proud enough of that I would definitely be interested in upgrading his pants and jacket to Kato-level if Master Kato truly does offer them.

This would be terrific if Kato is finally ready to tackle a new set of Indiana Jones clothing. I finally have an Indy that I'm proud enough of that I would definitely be interested in upgrading his pants and jacket to Kato-level if Master Kato truly does offer them.
He will bud. I'm definitely in for his pants and jacket and hopefully shirt.

just finished mine - Jinx head painted by me; DX 5 clothing (Jacket taken out inner cloth and weathered), Mike Fisher whip and holster, hasbro shoes (repainted), Star Lord Body

414028558.jpg

414028557.jpg

414028556.jpg

414028555.jpg

just finished mine - Jinx head painted by me; DX 5 clothing (Jacket taken out inner cloth and weathered), Mike Fisher whip and holster, hasbro shoes (repainted), Star Lord Body

414028558.jpg

414028557.jpg

414028556.jpg

You did a great paint job on that. The whole finished figure looks superb. Well done.

deleted

Last edited:
In fact the Indy jacket or pants is coming . While I don't expect you will be interested since you hv mentioned 2 words : " price depending" ....:rotfl

Well, I certainly don’t expect them to be cheap, Kato, but we all have our own financial limits!!!

I already own one of your Indy jackets and it is a truly exceptional work of art. I look forward to seeing your latest works.

I own your set as well and look forward to the new version. Would love to see the work as it progresses.

In fact the Indy jacket or pants is coming . While I don't expect you will be interested since you hv mentioned 2 words : " price depending" ....:rotfl

Mr. Kato,

First and foremost:

Every respects and appreciates your craftsmanship, time, artistry and skill. No one is better than you, that’s not ass kissing, that’s fact.

Anything you make is more than worth the price and I for one am in.

As an Indy fan there is one thing many of us would like to request:

95% of us have abandoned the Hot Toys Indy body for the Sideshow Temple of Doom body (as it is really sculpted exactly like Harrison Ford’s body in that time period - the early 1980’s - tall and lanky, and allows for head sculpts that you put on it to not look like a “bobble” head).

So, could you please offer an alternate variation of the jacket that is longer?

The difference in torso length between the Hot Toys Indy body, and the Sideshow Indy body, is dramatic.

Am happy to provide for you a Sideshow Indy body for your personal use as long is you may need it with no time restriction, hell, you can keep it, my treat.

I for one would pay any price difference and or required mark up.

Thank you either way for considering.

Your amazing work: My Last Crusade Indy is a masterpiece, thank you again for that.

96749bc021b3a2f9e85b62b74dadf475.jpg

Mr. Kato,

First and foremost:

Every respects and appreciates your craftsmanship, time, artistry and skill. No one is better than you, that’s not ass kissing, that’s fact.

Anything you make is more than worth the price and I for one am in.

As an Indy fan there is one thing many of us would like to request:

95% of us have abandoned the Hot Toys Indy body for the Sideshow Temple of Doom body (as it is really sculpted exactly like Harrison Ford’s body in that time period - the early 1980’s - tall and lanky, and allows for head sculpts that you put on it to not look like a “bobble” head).

So, could you please offer an alternate variation of the jacket that is longer?

The difference in torso length between the Hot Toys Indy body, and the Sideshow Indy body, is dramatic.

Am happy to provide for you a Sideshow Indy body for your personal use as long is you may need it with no time restriction, hell, you can keep it, my treat.

I for one would pay any price difference and or required mark up.

Thank you either way for considering.

Your amazing work: My Last Crusade Indy is a masterpiece, thank you again for that.

96749bc021b3a2f9e85b62b74dadf475.jpg
i think regardless of the use of a particular body the jacket and pants Kato makes, will fit any body even if its a ttm19 or sideshow body. His work is just that good.

i think regardless of the use of a particular body the jacket and pants Kato makes, will fit any body even if its a ttm19 or sideshow body. His work is just that good.

Of course I agree his work is that good. However, it would wind up looking like a waiter’s jacket, hanging at his waist level. Anyways, hope he decides to do a variation, sure that plenty of us would purchase it. In any case, anything he makes is well worth buying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course I agree his work is that good. However, it would wind up looking like a waiter’s jacket, hanging at his waist level. Anyways, hope he decides to do a variation, sure that plenty of us would purchase it. In any case, anything he makes is well worth buying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think thats the thing also this has to be the true raiders jacket with the correct length as that had always been overlooked with previous custom jackets.

I painted another one of my Indy heads using some of the tips from the guide Rhboyd kindly provided previously.

I think this is my best effort yet although it could just be a fluke so I will keep practicing!

Attachments

• 20181017_152804.jpg
    20181017_152804.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 132
Back