1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that looks amazing! I just started following this thread. Is anybody selling this scuplt painted like this! Would love to buy one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This is the Inigo Version 2 painted by Silent Surfer / Nathan Eakins. Long sold out but check with Sculpt Geek on Facebook. He has gotten permission by Inigo to do a new run of sculpts. You may have a shot at picking it up there. Then it's the question if you can get it painted by Nathan...good luck! Fortune and Glory!
100% agree mate! Here’s one of my three Inigou V2s, painted by Mark Simpson.

View attachment 426199
[emoji1783][emoji1783][emoji1783]
That is the best sculpt, and that’s the best paint job on that sculpt I’ve seen yet, perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nathan does awe-maze-zing! Work!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is the Inigo Version 2 painted by Silent Surfer / Nathan Eakins. Long sold out but check with Sculpt Geek on Facebook. He has gotten permission by Inigo to do a new run of sculpts. You may have a shot at picking it up there. Then it's the question if you can get it painted by Nathan...good luck! Fortune and Glory!
[emoji1783][emoji1783][emoji1783]Nathan does awe-maze-zing! Work!

Thanks for the info! I just wrote to him on Facebook!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

More pics
38427b1b7e4b524dc5a38815c7dd5864.jpg
0ff02ac2fdfb7929e22ca1213dde8dc4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Awesome, probably best Streets of Cairo Indy yet, correct expanded lengthy torso. Great paint job. Looks like Harrison from that scene in the film, which is the biggest problem a lot of us have, maybe they’re great character representations, but they don’t look like a scene from the actual filming self. You nailed it. I’m working on mine, but it’s not to the level of yours, great work.

Awesome, probably best Streets of Cairo Indy yet, correct expanded lengthy torso. Great paint job. Looks like Harrison from that scene in the film, which is the biggest problem a lot of us have, maybe they’re great character representations, but they don’t look like a scene from the actual filming self. You nailed it. I’m working on mine, but it’s not to the level of yours, great work.

Thanks! I was really trying to nail the Raiders Cairo look. I know every sculpt appeals differently to different folks, but I really like the Jnix sculpt personally. I did all the paint work work myself.

Oh Yeah? Your hired

Thanks. I was using the Inigo v2. It was great for a standard character representation but I really wanted to nail a scene specific look, and what better scene than streets of Cairo?

Now I need a really top notch base for him.

XMKBEE - I am in the process of moving, however once I get set up in about 6-8 weeks I will be offering custom bases as well.. Ive done a few Cairo themed bases already that if you dig around you can find images of in this thread. (One for my Cairo Indy and one for my Swordsman) Stay tuned.

XMKBEE - I am in the process of moving, however once I get set up in about 6-8 weeks I will be offering custom bases as well.. Ive done a few Cairo themed bases already that if you dig around you can find images of in this thread. (One for my Cairo Indy and one for my Swordsman) Stay tuned.
Very nice, thanks. I'll be waiting impatiently [emoji38]

That looks stupendous!!!! Honestly -- Nathan is just such an incredible painter. So real and lifelike... even when zoomed in on macro shots like above.

I'm very eager to see this sit atop your full figure.

That looks stupendous!!!! Honestly -- Nathan is just such an incredible painter. So real and lifelike... even when zoomed in on macro shots like above.

I'm very eager to see this sit atop your full figure.
Thanks man! It's unreal! I can't believe I'm finally getting a Nathan paint up. And no one is more excited to get this sucker on my full figure than I [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] it's been a long adventure! But I think with this and my Inigo Smiling Indy will round out my Raiders set for good. [emoji1783][emoji108]

Back