1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that’s the best that sculpt has ever looked, it’s actually pretty damn good.

You definitely captured the spirit of it.

Great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that’s the best that sculpt has ever looked, it’s actually pretty damn good.

You definitely captured the spirit of it.

Great work!

Thanks man! [emoji109]🤠[emoji106]
I agree Jacob does amazing work! I personally love this sculpt. I see TOD Ford in it for sure.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Did you also make a video?

Yeah I posted it on Facebook. I tried posting it on YouTube first but the music I was using was breaking their copywrite rules. I guess.

Edit: For some reason YouTube wouldnt let me your the Parade of the Slave Children theme from Temple of Doom due to copywrite. But they are ok with me using the Raiders Theme? Hahaha

https://youtu.be/96XqQtBZg_4

Last edited:
Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory.

42980EF5-31C2-4086-966D-A3062A3563DD.jpg

Yeah I posted it on Facebook. I tried posting it on YouTube first but the music I was using was breaking their copywrite rules. I guess.

Edit: For some reason YouTube wouldnt let me your the Parade of the Slave Children theme from Temple of Doom due to copywrite. But they are ok with me using the Raiders Theme? Hahaha

https://youtu.be/96XqQtBZg_4

Amazing

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Thanks man! [emoji109]🤠[emoji106]
I agree Jacob does amazing work! I personally love this sculpt. I see TOD Ford in it for sure.

Who is Jacob?

More importantly, how can I contact Jacob???

[emoji1303]

Who is Jacob?

More importantly, how can I contact Jacob???

[emoji1303]

Jacob Rahmier brother to Robert Rahmier. I believe both are on this forum. Roberts screen name is RDeezy. I'm having trouble remembering Jacobs on here. I always talk to him on Facebook or Instagram. Both are super great dudes!

6e6daed549686fad6f4a0e4ad0a647ed.jpg

Withouta doubt an awesome piece bro. Though some work done on the shirt probably water treat to get it to fall on the body better.
Yeah I'm going to still weather it up hardcore yet. And Once I'm done with my Myers I plan to get the TOD holster and belt from MFisher.

Yeah I'm going to still weather it up hardcore yet. And Once I'm done with my Myers I plan to get the TOD holster and belt from MFisher.

Any chance you might record that weathering job for the rest of us too scared to tackle it?

Cheers guys.....it's interesting to see them side by side.

Managed to get one more quick one in......this is the Jnix head on the DX05 body, shirt, trousers AND a DX05 jacket (lining removed, weathered).

The body works better with the jacket on I think.

Jf2MvlO.jpg

So I'm going back a few pages here, but THIS is one of the best looking Raiders bashes I've seen here... Incredible job!!

Some questions -

How did you get the collar on that stock DX05 shirt to sit lower on the neck and look less ridiculously oversized?

Are there any tips on removing the lining from the DX05 jacket and have you glued the jacket collar down as well?

How did you do that fantastic weathering job on the jacket? It looks absolutely perfect!!

:duff

Any chance you might record that weathering job for the rest of us too scared to tackle it?
I don't have a go pro or anything. I just do quick little videos from my phone. Check out Jacobs painting and weathering the Revenant video here:

https://youtu.be/EbjuFWH_Ioo

It's a speed video but might give some tips!

I don't have a go pro or anything. I just do quick little videos from my phone. Check out Jacobs painting and weathering the Revenant video here:

https://youtu.be/EbjuFWH_Ioo

It's a speed video but might give some tips!

Thanks! I love watching artists at work, especially if it's a project I have on my list to tackle one day... so if anyone is planning any mods or weathering I'd definitely appreciate it.

I can't say enough good things about Jake Rahmier and his work. I'll be posting my Indy with his paintwork soon...

That speed video is excellent, thanks for posting it, Rzeznikk. I wish I could do custom work like that... and that fast. :)

Back