1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Several people have been asking if there is going to be a clothing set to go with that new KO head, and now their wishes have been granted!! Ha ha!!! eBay.com if you want one...
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks man. But it is actually not just the shade as Jake modified the lips a bit so that it looks parted.

Sent from my SM-A500H using Tapatalk
did a really good job there . Always think the figures with seeled tight lips look bit odd. :lol

I see, he did a great job on it then. I hope Kit takes note of my request about the eyes, saves anyone else having to repaint them if they are right when they leave the factory.[/QUOTE ] yer that would have been good if the eyes didn't come out so dark. But in hand is not as noticeable as in the pic's .glad you pick one up its still a worthwhile upgrade I think.

20160610_193436.jpgdon't think I, d go for the eBay clothing option though looks awful.
Here's mine with just the KO sculpt on my Dx set.

Got my new body last night and threw this together... needs more futzing and little mods for me.. alot of yours look great.. I am happy with this

Man those Ebay clothes look really bad. Looks like the 1/4 scale figure.

Got my new body last night and threw this together... needs more futzing and little mods for me.. alot of yours look great.. I am happy with this

Is that like the Ezio body? The sit of the head looks just right to me and has put my mind at rest when it comes to how mine will look. The shirt collar definitely needs a futz. Also, the tips of the collar on the jacket are stitched down and will look better if you unpick them.

Back