1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20160614_085142[1].jpg

the smiling head indy (third pic) is on an ezio ht body Painted nek and hands. clothes are all from ht indy and whip from sideshow

the guy in the first picture is a beginning of customization tod indy. beautiful head painted by SilentSurfer mounted on a ht muscular body. shirt and customized bag sideshow. pants / belt and shoes ht indy; base predator ht; belt / holster Stevo's Toys

The one on the second pic is another Amazing SilentSurfer Painted smiling head. i don't remember what kind of body but not ht. jacket from sovereign studios (tod long version). pants/shoes from sideshow indy. shirt from ht indy. belt/holster Stevo's Toys.

the 4° is an sideshow head, very well repainted, bought on ebay. (i don't know who is the artist...but congrats).
Ht muscular body; shirt/shoes from ht indy; pants from sideshow indy; Stevo's Toys belt/holster; jacket? i don't know. also that bought on ebay (very nice)

The one on the second pic is another Amazing SilentSurfer Painted smiling head. i don't remember what kind of body but not ht. jacket from sovereign studios (tod long version). pants/shoes from sideshow indy. shirt from ht indy. belt/holster Stevo's Toys.

That's the one I might be interested in, depending on price. Or, if you're thinking of splitting any of these figures up, it's the Sovereign Studios jacket that I really want...

the last one is the premiumformat/like 1/6 version. Superb head paint (i remember i I had to fight hard to win the auction on ebay...) clothes from ht indy (jacket is customized sideshow indy) and Stevo's Toys belt/holster - Ezio's ht body with painted nek.
The base is also a customized product bought on ebay. very good for these posed indy

i have to take some informations about international shipping prices. and i ask to you some days to considering the single parts selling

I must also point out that being them customizations and I am not able to define some things there are some parts only rested and not connected. Obviously they are little things that many of you simply solve. there are parts like the head for which I could not find a way to create a join, and so I've always kept leaning on the neck (this happened to both SilenSurfer work and for the smiling indy in the third pic because it is empty inside).
the same for the smiling SilentSurfer indy where i was not able to connect the different body/shoes join...

Wooo, 1000 pages!! Is that a record!? I believe the first two heads in lordraven80's collection are the WGP heads and I'm not sure about the others. Quite a rogues gallery that's for sure. I haven't heard back from Kit regarding my eBay message, but, it would be nice if the eyes could be corrected on this final batch. We shall see....

Back