1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great bunch of figures there Cavlcade,

I'm back working on mine again now and he's looking good. I've really got to concentrate on the eyes now.

01.jpg

Any excuse to post new pics. (New camera)

This is brilliant. I think I'm going to rebuild another custom Indy since I sold my last one.

What jacket and shoes did you use, Cavlcade?

Ah, the Kato jacket! It is indeed a work of art. Really, HT's jacket should be at this level. Even if the finish isn't quite as good, the cut and fit should be like this. But sadly it's not (at least on the proto).

Ah, so that's kato's jacket. VERY nice but outa my price range.

HT's definitely should have been closer in appearance to that for sure.

Yeah I'm glad Kato took on that project then. Not sure what it would cost nowadays.

Those are Sideshow boots by the way, which for me are the best sculpts of Aldens.
I can't wait to see what the HT boots look like after someone has weathered them though.

Excellent work on your bashes Cavlcade, love the new pics :rock Seeing what you did with Kato's jacket makes me regret not picking one up :(

Right from the TOD poster. All kinds of awesumness!

I have the HT muscular body on order to do this one. I still have a hunch HT will do a TOD Indy - if, of course, the ROTLA Indy turns out to be the dream figure we all know it will be! :pray: :impatient::gah:

That body isn't due till January, I pre-ordered mine in July! I have my suspicions that they've used this body for Indy anyway.

That Henry Sr is how it comes out of the box. I didn't feel the need to change the paint at all. The only thing is he is a little short on the pro body.

Yeah I'm glad Kato took on that project then. Not sure what it would cost nowadays.

Those are Sideshow boots by the way, which for me are the best sculpts of Aldens.
I can't wait to see what the HT boots look like after someone has weathered them though.

They are still available and keeping the same price as before!

Until Hottoy use real leather to make this jacket, it won't be as good as mine ( pls take a look at the collar and you can see the difference in qlty) :wave

That would explain the WWE neck! Seems like a waste on a totally clothed figure (other than open neck shirt maybe) but it will be a nice bonus if they have.

I actually liked the January body ship date when HT ROTLA Indy was coming in August - more time to see if there was any hints on a TOD Indy. But the way it's gone with ROTLA Indy and the "double delay," we're going to be lucky to have in-hand pics of that fig by January!

Indeed, I'll stick with the Ezio body for mine as I have other plans for that body.

That Henry Sr is how it comes out of the box. I didn't feel the need to change the paint at all. The only thing is he is a little short on the pro body.

Definitely! He looks like he's on his knees. I got a Gambit TT, put Indy's lower legs on it and put the head on an Advanced neck. The gear still fits and the body is a perfect match for Sir Sean's build.

NewHenry0001.jpg

Just give me an excuse:

Love the attitude yours shows, Ed.

And, thanks again for the stellar work on the jacket Kato, it's the pride of my collection. To hear that you still offer this jacket at the same price as before is great news.

Hey Roger, are those Indy boots you are using on that Henry Sr? They look better than the clown shoes he comes wearing.

Well, here's the headplay head... I did a bit of tweaking on the eyebrows and hair to give it more of a TLC Connery feel, and I think it's quite good. Definitely less toy like.

henry01.jpg

henry02.jpg

henry03.jpg

It's a narrow TT. I always thought the SS head was a tad oversized, so I'm not surprised the glasses are the same.

Back