1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, awesome Indy customs in this thread. I have one too I will share a couple of pics of here. It's not nearly as good as others posted on here but I'm proud of it since I built him from scratch. The head and hat was from H2Creative that I painted myself and the jacket and whip is Sideshow that I weathered up to give it a slightly more realistic look. The rest of the clothes was from the Relic Hunter knock off that I bought a while back. The figure is a Dragon body. I found the little golden skull treasure on eBay. Not sure if it is custom or from a manufacturer like Sideshow. Either way it looks good.

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

Hey bro clean your LCD screen !!! :rotfl

Actually that's my wife's computer and that is also the result of having a 5 year old son in the house. :)

Glad you commented on my custom though which is the whole reason we post here.....Oh wait you actually didn't even see him, just the screen behind him. Hmmm :nana:

It;s the best 1/6 Indy in the world, and Sean's outfit is great but wait until you see it with (the rest of) your clothes Kato which I now have complete, shirt, pants and jacket. Combined with mfisher's whip and belt and newline Aldens... it's going to be a masterpiece!

Ray,

That is the best 1/6 fig I have ever seen !! Enjoy !

BD6

Actually that's my wife's computer and that is also the result of having a 5 year old son in the house. :)

Glad you commented on my custom though which is the whole reason we post here.....Oh wait you actually didn't even see him, just the screen behind him. Hmmm :nana:[/QUOTE

Touche.... Merry Christmas

You too. LOL

Peace

Think that is Rays :dunno

Cant wait to get my Kato jacket now in hand that looks incredible

Great custom Warrior038, the mate dirty leather look of the fedora, the sizes of clothing, the beard and finally the expresion (those eyes) all is perfect.

Possibly this is one of the customs that comes closest to Raiders of all I've seen, that expression is mainly haughtiness. Congrats

Back