1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since no one ever goes into the German Indy thread I figured I'd post this here too.

Here's my German Indy bash. I still need to repaint the ammo pouches and retouch the head, especially the beard.

100_1374.jpg

i definately need to get my custom german indy a bazooka after seeing this custom!

Has anybody tried using the new Wolverine body for the Sideshow Indy ROTLA figure yet. It has a nicely sculpted and poseable (rubber) neck and chest with hair painted on it. Might look pretty damn cool. Love to try it myself, but wanted to know if there are any size issues to consider. Wolverine's shoulders may be too big, or something. Maybe the rubber chest part can be transferred to Indy some how?

Has anybody tried using the new Wolverine body for the Sideshow Indy ROTLA figure yet. It has a nicely sculpted and poseable (rubber) neck and chest with hair painted on it. Might look pretty damn cool. Love to try it myself, but wanted to know if there are any size issues to consider. Wolverine's shoulders may be too big, or something. Maybe the rubber chest part can be transferred to Indy some how?

I'm 'hoping' the body will work for a TOD custom...since the Indy 12" line is on "pause", we probably have to start thinking about how to make our own...:rolleyes:

Well first of all, Harrison's not that ripped with bulging veins, biceps and forearms. Second, Harry's not that harry. You put Indy on Wolverine's body and he will look like a werewolf (Lycan).

Well first of all, Harrison's not that ripped with bulging veins, biceps and forearms. Second, Harry's not that harry. You put Indy on Wolverine's body and he will look like a werewolf (Lycan).

HAHA! Probably true. I'm still going to strip my Wolvie down and pop the Indy head on him to see if it 'might' work...

HAHA! Probably true. I'm still going to strip my Wolvie down and pop the Indy head on him to see if it 'might' work...

I think it will work perfectly. I was going to try and peice a TOD figure together and use Wolvie as a base. I think it will look just fine as long as the sculpt fits properly. Harrison looked like he was in good shape in TOD too. :whip

14sfiv6.jpg

Y'know, I'd like to see that. The proportions look pretty good to me:

285.jpg

Although the bodies are going for a pretty penny at the moment on ebay.

I've got a narrow TT that should be here Saturday, and I'm trying to find some good boots. Are these an accurate type??

nlmusserviceshoes.jpg

What great examples of customizing. I am newly registered here and this is my "first" official post. I have enjoyed reading not only threads in this post but several others that are filled with some great examples of talent...Just wanted to say that everyone here seems so willing to share and help out with questions and that is always the sign of a great site. I see some familiar names from COW as well as the GI Joe community as well. Looking forward to learning and sharing alot myself. Regards, to all.

Is one of the secrets to customizing ironing out the shirt and the pants?? I can't get them to look right.

I've swapped mine to the narrow TT, but now his web belt doesn't fit right, so I think I need to stab a new hole in the belt. And now the weathering on his pants is on his thighs instead of his knees. . . haha, man that Pro body was tiny.

I know I'm going to remove the snaps on the shirt and use TopStick to hold it together. Probably iron a shorter crease in the shirt collar to make it look smaller.

I feel I turned down a dark corner without looking at where it was going to lead me. :lol

Back