1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warrior,

I think that your face re-paint is possibly the best I have ever seen. Not only does it look like Harrison, you have captured the essence of Indy as well.

Awesome!!!

Thanks, you are right for the hand, i have to do this but i wait to have the Twisting Toyz set.

Other shot with a little digital adjustment for the neck. Just for the pleasure to see this with a good neck. I don't want to add miliput because I want to keep all the head mouve.

But another version is in progress with many improvements (better proportioned body, shirt with real buttons function jacket true skin, best color shirt and trousers etc. ..)

Thanks for the response hemble. Anyone in the states offer repaints? If so, I'd like to see an example if you could. Thx guys. :)

Hi Guys

Here is a sneak peek of my WIP TOD Indiana Jones, at this stage the Indy figure that I have done for my brother was incomplete, thats why the arms and hands are not finished. However I have finished it now and I have also made a base for him. Images of the finished piece will be up soon. In the mean time heres a little teaser. Let me know what you think?

img0423f.jpg

https://profile.imageshack.us/user/greggo121/

Last edited:
Warrior,
That is hands down one of the best Indy's out there and the paint job is absolutely amazing...but it looks like you made his eyes blue. They should be hazel.

Can you get more shots from different angles, please?

Hi Guys

Here is a sneak peek of my WIP TOD Indiana Jones, at this stage the Indy figure that I have done for my brother was incomplete, thats why the arms and hands are not finished. However I have finished it now and I have also made a base for him. Images of the finished piece will be up soon. In the mean time heres a little teaser. Let me know what you think?

img0423f.jpg

https://profile.imageshack.us/user/greggo121/

Nice! looking forward to seeing more, Greggo! :rock

Can anyone share any tips on how to customize the SS web belt (adding the metal tab to the end).

Back