1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow it looks amazing.
I'm not sure what to do about the neck. I wonder, if you want to risk it, you could remove the neck with filing and dremling, so it could fit on a true type neck? It's only a suggestion mind, because it would seem a bit to much work for me to risk it. I guess the other option is to pose him with the jacket on to cover the neck more. The smile goes well for him after he picks up the Idol.

I finally decided to put Indy on a narrow True Type. It looks much better now
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LZEE5hxa4AM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LZEE5hxa4AM&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Looks great! Unfortunately, the little cutie pie in the background stole the show. :D

Amazing Indy's chalky!!

Here is my work in progress:

Here is my brilliantly painted Paul Carson smiling Indy by Josh (small studios). Unreal work! The details on the beard and eyes are fantastic. As is the paint up on the lips. Thank you Josh!!! I darkened the hat a little and drybrushed it a little to try to give it a dirty and cloth like feel.
IMG_6718.jpg

/IMG_6716.jpg[/IMG]

I want this sculpt so badly :( Paul, I have a spare kidney!

Looks great Kuzeh!!!

2 questions:
1. What strap did you use for the shoulder bag? If it is the sideshow one, how did you get the metal thing to be higher up while still maintaining the length of the strap?
2. What shirt are you using? It looks great and I'd love to replace my Indy shirt with that as well.

Thanks!

Reinhardt.. that looks like just a DML khaki shirt ( I dont see the Indy vertical pleats on it )... I would suggest burning off all of those scraggly threads on it though... regardless, much better than the stock sideshow shirt with those danged ball buttons !

Looks great Kuzeh!!!

2 questions:
1. What strap did you use for the shoulder bag? If it is the sideshow one, how did you get the metal thing to be higher up while still maintaining the length of the strap?
2. What shirt are you using? It looks great and I'd love to replace my Indy shirt with that as well.

Thanks!

Thanks dude...
1.I had to futz the strap for a while, it's SS bag.
2. No idea, got it from Ebay I think...

Reinhardt.. that looks like just a DML khaki shirt ( I dont see the Indy vertical pleats on it )... I would suggest burning off all of those scraggly threads on it though... regardless, much better than the stock sideshow shirt with those danged ball buttons !

Yep, it's not an Indy shirt... not sure if it's Dragon though...
Looks better but still no sure if I'll keep that one...

Friends, can anyone give me an advice where can I get good Indis jacket? ???

Coz sideshows looking so sucks ((( I thought that it will bee better on HT Narrow, but I was wrong. Well... it's better, but not enough to the head painted for 100$. X_x It's all in its non human-fit cutting. ))) :whip

Maybe anybody can help me with some advice where can I get another better jacket? :joy

Or even sell whip+jacket from Sovereign Studios?
(or jacket only; my Riders whip looks nice to me) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
*In selling case - PM to me, please ^_^ *

Last edited:
Thanks Mike and Kuzeh. I've ordered a few different shirt from ebay. Let's see what they look like when they get here.

and Mike, I never got to thank you for the leather belt. It looks GORGEOUS. I will be sending through positive feedback when I get a chance. My Indy is slowly shaping up to look great.

Does anyone have any tricks for getting chalk pastel out of fabric? I was weathering my SS Indy shirt and want to start over :banghead

Okay, this is my contribution. I'm still waitin' for my narrowed shoulder TT and new whip.

Basically, I wanted a Indy that just came out of the dessert. I weathered most of his gear except for his head (which I don't dare to touch. LOL) and i drybrushed them with acrylic paint color: Buff Titanium. I like the way it turned out.

Figure:
51sy81.jpg

Jacket Front:
2hxt1s8.jpg

Jacket Back:
28m0dae.jpg

Shoes:
2nojg0.jpg

Bag:
msgl5g.jpg

Hope you like it! Please let me know what you think.
Jason

Last edited:
Does anyone have any tricks for getting chalk pastel out of fabric? I was weathering my SS Indy shirt and want to start over :banghead

Try soaking it in water for about 1 hour and leave it to dry overnight.. Then weather again. I tried it on mine and it worked perfectly.

Back