1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe there's a Legacy Bond that has most of the stuff you'll need. Don't remember which one it was though.

thanks, i think its the sean connery one, but they look like they are tough to get hold of at a cheap price now (cheaper than a potential future sideshow release anyway!)

ill keep my eyes peeled on ebay i think

youngindy.jpg

:eek

But having to do that after forking over fundage at Medi prices really rubs salt in the wound. I would've bought a Young Indy if Medi hadn't seriously fumbled the ball in the paint dept.

I thought I'd just use this space to say thank you to Mike (mfisher) for the custom holster, belt and whipkeeper I just got from him (the second set I've bought!) - and to remind anyone here who hasn't got one yet that they are a seriously brilliant set of accessories for your SSC Indy! Mike's a great guy and you'll get fast, friendly service from him wherever you are in the world.

https://web.mac.com/fishlippi/Site/1_6_Raiders_holster_belt_set.html

Hey yall freaks,
Does anyone know what kind of Nazi uniform Indiana Jones wore when Hitler signed Senior Jones diary or book from the last crusade. Or even the rank or designation on the jacket and collar? The reason i ask is because i am thinking of making a custom with the hatless head Jones.

Thanks Perry

Yet another Temple of Doom Indy! Just finished him up last weekend. Shirt and pants are Relic Hunter, shoes and coiled whip are Hasbro, other accessories are Dragon or Sideshow. The body is an older-style, slightly muscular, Hot Toys (I'm not one of those to mind visible articulation). I wanted to go for that movie poster pose.
View attachment 16552
View attachment 16553

Ok here is the Indy i have been working on for awhile now. Alot of the gear im sure alot of you have seen. Thanks go out to Shawn for the great jacket and whip. Also to M Fisher for the gun belt. Anyone thinking about a custom Indy should really look into getting those.

IMG_947511.png

IMG_94751.png

Ok here is the Indy i have been working on for awhile now. Alot of the gear im sure alot of you have seen. Thanks go out to Shawn for the great jacket and whip. Also to M Fisher for the gun belt. Anyone thinking about a custom Indy should really look into getting those.

IMG_947511.png

IMG_94751.png

That. Looks. AMAZING!!!! :horror

Hope I can get my ROTLA Indy to look like that! :rock

IMG_947511.png

IMG_94751.png

It looks fantastic. The new jacket really looks great as well.

Back