1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys!! This is the first whip I ever made...so it took me a quite a while to braid it...my wife saw me customizing my indy figure she got jealous and said she wished she was an action figure lol...

Hi all, this is my first proper post here.
I have been really impressed with the customs on here and was inspired to pick up a spare head and have a go at a repaint myself:
dolly03.jpg

It really is a fantastic sculpt and even the slightest paint can make it shine!

Is there any way of making Trev's amazing headsculpt work with a Dragon/DML body?

I have so far passed on a complete SS Indy and have instead only picked up select loose pieces to update my custom Indy. While I do like my custom Indy sculpt, I would replace it with SS's if only I can attach it to the Dragon body on my custom. I love how the outfit just looks and fits better on it than on the Pro.

Finally got around to putting the second head to good use...

TuxIndy.jpg

Wish I could afford the new HT Godfather for the shirt though :monkey2

please give us a rundown... :gun

Got the jacket from a Talking Presidents Elvis.
Shirt, trousers + bowtie from a Sideshow Bond (Cheers Morbo!)
Got the waistcoat on ebay but had to take it apart and re-stitch as it was way too big.
Oh and the flower is just homemade.

TuxIndy1.jpg

Finally got around to putting the second head to good use...

TuxIndy.jpg

Wish I could afford the new HT Godfather for the shirt though :monkey2

That is sick, bro :rock
Did you do the wall behind Indy yourself or is that available to buy somewhere?
Oh, and the urn Indy is holding, is that Hasbro? If yes, which figure came with it?

That is sick, bro :rock
Did you do the wall behind Indy yourself or is that available to buy somewhere?
Oh, and the urn Indy is holding, is that Hasbro? If yes, which figure came with it?

Thanks. The urn is from the Hasbro Monkey Man figure. It is a bit oversized to my eyes but does the trick.

The background is just polystyrene that I carved out with a craft knife. I sprayed aerosol on it to melt the surface a bit and then painted it. Will add some moss to it when I get some more supplies in.

Here it is w/out Indy:

Background.jpg

RollingJ- Nice work, it's looking great, can't wait to see it with the moss.

The sculpted neck really makes a difference. Having seen yours and Darren Carnall's customs I think I might have to use milliput to fill in the gaps on my Indy's neck.

Back