1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome paint job on your Indy @okieh 2 :clap

Re: Rocco’s sculpt-
I definitely think that’s the Inigo hat as Kai also just painted up an Inigo Indy sculpt so he probably plopped that hat in the Rocco sculpt. I agree with you guys, looks a bit generic. It’s odd, it seems to have the right features but putting them together isn’t spot on like I would think. I do think darker 5 o’clock shadow might help. Maybe the shape of the chin and jaw?

Guys we've gotten some amazing sculpts from Inigo and Buffy but look it how awesome Mina's looks. This is the most accurate Raiders Ford likeness I've seen.
Screenshot_20211212-000057~2.png

Looks pretty good. Looking at the pictures on Facebook, I think the nose is off in the profile. Seems a bit too rounded and not as triangular. The hat is also not correct for Raiders. Not sure about the expression of the sculpt either, seems too smiley maybe?

Attachments

• nose.jpg
    nose.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Hat needs work, but the sculpt looks incredible. How much are Mina’s sculpts usually and how do you get them?

Wow! I love seeing new Ford sculpts!!! :clap

This is a great sculpt. I think the first picture Luis posted captures Ford the best. I like the new expression, although that quizzical look does seem to suit Han Solo better.

I agree with IndianaPaul about the nose and the hat and with TonTon that the sculpt looks better without the hat.

Considering the expression and the hat and the nose, this sculpt looks better suited to Temple of Doom than Raiders in my opinion.

I love seeing Ford's prominent Adam's apple but losing the articulation to accommodate the chest portion will severely limited your pose options. And with that expression you may want to tilt the head slightly or turn to the side a bit.

But again, until we see one painted, very hard to tell just how good it is. It's clearly one of the better sculpts that's for sure. Very eager to see more.

Last edited:
Impressive, but then, for the price it probably goes for, you would expect it to be. I suppose the chest is just for display and you can actually put the head on a body if needs be. The hat doesn't have the Raiders pinch, but, other than that it looks good.

Impressive, but then, for the price it probably goes for, you would expect it to be. I suppose the chest is just for display and you can actually put the head on a body if needs be. The hat doesn't have the Raiders pinch, but, other than that it looks good.

no it’s a full figure run from gesus studio.

Back