1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The inigo v2 still looks the best in that montage (though I prefer the scale of the latest inigo), but inevitably the best is yet to come.

Does it [starting from #4] go Inigo, sideshow, Jinx, Inigo MJChoi, Inigo ? Lol

I Really like that smiling Indy, he nailed that. In terms of of a regular head for me the modified MJChoi looked perfect to me. Especially painted by SilentSurfer, that?s what sold me!
1352ca57ae93dee1f13761d6b6090ba0.jpg

(sorry for the low quality)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The original MJ cast has some of the best details I've ever personally seen. The skin detailing is really quite remarkable. Last week, a modified one sold for nearly $700USD on eBay if you can believe it.

Yes the sculpt looked really good with the bridge of the nose widened. If I had to nitpick I would say the tip of the nose was too rounded though. Harrison Ford's nose has a rather pointed tip. It is especially noticeable when he has an angry or smiling expression.

I hope to one day make my own sculpts as there are a ton of 1/6 characters I would love to make. Indiana Jones of course would be one I would like to do.

The original MJ cast has some of the best details I've ever personally seen. The skin detailing is really quite remarkable. Last week, a modified one sold for nearly $700USD on eBay if you can believe it.

This may not be the case. Its a bit of a mystery -- the ebay history shows a modified MJ Choi head selling for $665 and then being relisted and 1.5 hours later the exact same auction sold the exact same sculpt for $265. So perhaps a non-payer bid up the auction the first time and then cancelled.

That's strange Wor-Gar. I thought in those instances the second highest bid would be sent an offer for it if the winner dropped out? I have had that happen for me before.

Clearly some funny business going on. Maybe trying to set a high price for the sculpt. I have no idea why it got bid up so high, and then sold again for 1/3 the price. I too have gotten those 2nd chance offers -- just won a Solo body a week ago that way.

To see the auction: Go to ebay search advance, type in Modified choi, sold, and you'll see the auction (both of them).

Yeah I actually noticed it when I was searching a week or so back but totally forgot about it until Mr. E mentioned it. I Don't understand how it could have been re listed and then sold so quickly afterwards.

Thanks for putting up that Indy Sculpt comparison, Ton-Ton!

It is great to see them all together like that and compare them to each other.

My fav's are the Modified Choi and Jnix sculpts with Inigo 2.0 alone in 3rd. (Referring to the face sculpt only.)

For me, the MJ with the Inigo hat is the best one. The Treasure Hunter, as far as I know, is the MJ anyway, and it was smaller, which made it work. If I could just get an Inigo V3 hat for mine I'd be happy. Anyone!? Bueller!?

Hi,

Is it possible to buy an unpainted head and ask to have it painted? how to do, who to contact to have the head painted?

Someone can correct me but that looks like a repainted MJ or treasure hunter with the HT hat? Not positive.

Inigo is about to do another run of his unpainted v3 sculpts on Facebook. You should be able to find him there under "Inigo customs 1/6 scale group." I saw a v2 and v3 for sale recently, they might still be available.

Someone can correct me but that looks like a repainted MJ or treasure hunter with the HT hat? Not positive.

Inigo is about to do another run of his unpainted v3 sculpts on Facebook. You should be able to find him there under "Inigo customs 1/6 scale group." I saw a v2 and v3 for sale recently, they might still be available.

Thank you TonTon.. I asked to join the fb group. But as I said in my previous message how then to find someone to have it painted?
Finally I better find a head already painted, but is it possible to find it elsewhere than on ebay?

I didn't think things could get any worse after the Coronavirus. Clearly I was wrong. I hope you can find the strength to carry on somehow Luis.
All I can do is put the satchel on the back so it covers that pocket (left side). Other then that hope a new outfit set gets made. Lol

Back