1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For dirt I find dabbing on a bit of brown chalk pastel with my finger works well.

I’m putting a TOD Indy together and I have a spare body and shirt, I took pastels to it and it looks great then I brushed the body with mod podge gloss sealer for sweat and that surprisingly worked really well. I just hope that when I get the body I’m going to use, the rubber torso takes the acrylics and mod podge well.

Thought this was interesting. Shows the Jnix changes from his first Ford (ANH Han) to Deckard and then Indy. You can see on the Indy sculpts it looks like he lengthened/thinned out the nose and changed up the ears from the Deckard sculpt. The wrinkles between the eyebrows seemed to get stronger with each new sculpt too, they're pretty faint on Solo, then a bit more noticeable on Deckard and really prominent on Indy, especially the hatted sculpt. Maybe a product of multiple recastings?

View attachment 483841

That ANH Han is just terrific, expression and all -- "Princess, what are you talking about?"... but I just don't see much Ford in any of the others, especially that Frankenstein Deckard.

I actually have three out of the four Jnix head sculpts (ANH Han, Indy and Deckard) and while it is still a very good sculpt, the Deckard's hair seems too poofy, thus hurting it some. But still an excellent rendition.

Han and Indy are simply amazing. Just take the figures to a whole new level.

IMG_20200425_235143.jpg
IMG_20200426_150545.jpg
IMG_20200427_172105.jpg

Just recived a pic of my V3 Painted Indy ...very Happy with the result!

Excellent paint application but I'm just not won over with the sculpt.

Its an amazing sculpt but the Harry Ford is a 7 of 10. Looks like an older Indy, somewhere about 10 years after "Last Crusade", perhaps.

Final tweaks to my German Disguise Indy. Swapped out the plastic ammo pouches for material ones and added the rocket launcher. Absolutely love this figure! :yess:

C2F25052-91BD-4C27-9A71-B6CF9CD9D0D4.jpg

Finished painting my V3 yesterday. Need to take some better pics.
deda856523c1249b6cbfae0a2daba361.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back