1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice line up Mr. E!

My latest... but not my last, Indy. My old setup with the nee Kato Shirt and Pants and new ingo head. Hot toys shoes, mfisher gear, modded solo bod.

ii7n5xdidkad.gif

Fantastic looking Indy, Ray! Really nice paint work. :clap

I really like the added "bulbous" flare on the top of the hat that Inigo added to make it more Raiders. If he could just flattened the front pinch more above the ribbon.

Agreed, that version hat is def the best I've seen.

Has anyone had any experience with Geewhiz customs clothing?

gee whiz is good to work with for the price you won't get anything near Yunsil quality for the price like a 400 dollar Yunsil thing as part of a run its going to look better than a gee whiz one off. But they are awesome when you need a one off something no one else wants because a one off from another tailor will cost you like 2 grand or whatever.

I would avoid suit type things from them though. Having said that they did my oily Plainview pants and vest and I was very happy, its a one off but it's the most accurate one ever made even if the Kato one or whatever was slightly more elevated in terms of fabric choice and fine detail. But I directed the hell out of it. it helps to give as much direction

They are doing Omar from the Wire for me. Omar from the wire does not have a high bar of excellence out there. it has nothing other than the outfit Gee Whiz did.

Indiana Jones has literally the highest bar out there. Maybe more than Joker or whatever. The Kato outfit I have there and if he ever does his upgraded jacket will be lightyears ahead of anything Gee Whiz could do. If I was in need of an Indy outfit and did not have the Kato, the Yunsil is the only other thing I'd be tracking down personally. followed by Iris.

Apparently there's nothing from any of them until next year, bummer.
I am in the same boat as you. I will probably get mine from geewhiz as there arent any others readily available. Ive seen pictures and the outfit looks fine to me.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Anyone has a custom whip for sale??? I hate the hot toys whip and the sideshow. Anyone want to sell his Mfisher or look a like?

hey raymond, ive tried for than once, He never replies he only sees the message and never replies. But thanks brother hopefully one will show up

I have as well but if I recall he works in police and never had much time to begin with and maybe even less so during these times.

He said he might come back and make some Indy gear again soon but that was right before the **** hit the fan. Hope him and his fam are doing okay.

Managed to get another un-hatted Inigo V2 sculpt for my German Disguise Indy. Really pleased with him now! :yess:

German Disguise Indy.jpg

Recipe:
Inigo V2 un-hatted sculpt (painter unknown)
ZCToys Narrow Shoulder Muscular Body
DiD German Afrika Corps jacket, trousers & cap
DiD German officer boots
DiD German K98 ammo pouches
DiD harness straps (customised from all the John Colman bag straps I had left over from my Indy conversions!)

Last edited:
Back