1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup Nathan does awesome work. I've owned a sculpt painted by him (Inigo smiling indy) but sold it in order to get the new V3. Lol I do intend to get another sculpt painted by him in the future.

:thwak You're supposed to hold and cherish it like it's your first born. If you already have a first born you sell that before the SS sculpt. :lol

Someone knows when Inigo start shipping the V3?

I haven't followed one of his runs too closely before, but with the master being printed I'm guessing there's still a bit to go before all the casts are made and then inspected, cleaned up and shipped. The Gump was first listed on October 10 and the casts were shown on December 11. Indy was first put up for order on December 30, so maybe a week or two more before we see the completed sculpts?

All the heads have been a bit too small for my taste. I don't have an Inigo Indy yet, but his Deckard, the Jnix Indy and TOD heads are all the exact same small size for some reason. Since I'm using a slimmer body for Raiders the smaller head kinda works well enough, but I'd much rather have something closer to HT size. Especially for that bigger TOD body.
I think the same. Had an Inigo V1 painted masterfully by Jacob, but sold it out of that reason. It looked stupid small on my figure with the Yunsil set. Like a shrunkhead. M.J.'s head has the right size, but the Fedora was too small. So I swapted it out and didn't change my Indy for nearly 3 years now, cause I like to watch it every day and be completely happy with it. A long journey came to an end...

I think the same. Had an Inigo V1 painted masterfully by Jacob, but sold it out of that reason. It looked stupid small on my figure with the Yunsil set. Like a shrunkhead. M.J.'s head has the right size, but the Fedora was too small. So I swapted it out and didn't change my Indy for nearly 3 years now, cause I like to watch it every day and be completely happy with it. A long journey came to an end...

swapped it out for... what for 3 years? Meaning you have the MJ head with small hat on your current Indy?

I haven't noticed the pinhead thing too much in all the marvelous figures I've seen on here. I think that would bother me less than an Indy with a small hat. The hat is so crucial to the character.

I haven't noticed the pinhead thing too much in all the marvelous figures I've seen on here. I think that would bother me less than an Indy with a small hat. The hat is so crucial to the character.

So true. The hat can help or hurt the head sculpt, regardless of how good the sculpt is.

7A1CB2C4-CB2D-4FD8-A017-6FE1D0DCEDC0.jpeg
Iris set is great and a lot of fun to mess with!

Hey gang, I know some folks swapped out the MJ Choi hat since it was a bit small for the head, does anyone have just that original hat available? I'm interesting in using it for a custom I'm working on.

As a reminder of the sculpt I'm talking about, here's a pic of a paint-up by the talented Paul Prentice.
C3N7hFkW8AAHd8D

If you still need it, I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jnix was offering a TOD version of his sculpt with his latest batch so I picked it up to see how the sculpt works, not terrible if possibly looking a little like possessed Indy from certain angles.

Paint job came out pretty well, might be interested in adding some of those beads of sweat I've seen done.

IMG_8139.jpg
IMG_8141.jpg

Oh, probably cause I used flash to show off the sculpt a bit better, these bodies do have a kinda darker gray brown skin tone. Paint job came out better than I expected and the blood effects are great.

Back