1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I’m super stoked they’re making another Solo figure. I can’t wait to buy a bunch of nude bodies! It’s pretty much the best body they ever made. *in my opinion anyway. Or maybe I should say it’s “my” favorite body from Hot Toys. Can’t wait to get a few more..

I think once we get a young Indy from hot toys from any of the films. That will be enough for some of us mainly because the quality will be better then before, jacket, boots, Satch strap and belts and holster and whip will all be real leather. For me that will be my definitive figure and I wouldn't need to spend so much on building my custom.

I think once we get a young Indy from hot toys from any of the films. That will be enough for some of us mainly because the quality will be better then before, jacket, boots, Satch strap and belts and holster and whip will all be real leather. For me that will be my definitive figure and I wouldn't need to spend so much on building my custom.
Agreed. A new, official young Indy would probably be my definitive one as well. I might have some custom stuff swapped but for the most part, I would want that one to be THE Indy for my collection most likely. I'm biased, but I would hope HT does TOD as that's my favorite but at this point I just want a new, official figure that hopefully looks as good if not better than old man DoD Indy and this new ROTJ Han.

Agreed. A new, official young Indy would probably be my definitive one as well. I might have some custom stuff swapped but for the most part, I would want that one to be THE Indy for my collection most likely. I'm biased, but I would hope HT does TOD as that's my favorite but at this point I just want a new, official figure that hopefully looks as good if not better than old man DoD Indy and this new ROTJ Han.
Definitely think it will be an amazing figure if it got made. Of course your right some minor changes to the figure would be good. Like the web belt or whip. I could use Fullmetal web belt and Joe strain or Raveneye leather whip if needed. But definitely as long as everything else on it looks amazing. I'll drop money on a deluxe with amazing diorama base.

Not sure if it's leather but the DOD Indy whip doesn't look so great. And the shirt buttons look oversized as well. Sure there would still be some of the usual upgrades from customizers even if a nice young Indy came out from HT. Do hope they make one.

Not sure if it's leather but the DOD Indy whip doesn't look so great. And the shirt buttons look oversized as well. Sure there would still be some of the usual upgrades from customizers even if a nice young Indy came out from HT. Do hope they make one.
Shirt buttons are actually scaled pretty well. I say this because the new Wolverine 1973 figure has these buttons for his black shirt and it they look good and in scale.

Saw this over on FB. Looks like it shows how good the sculpt is/could be unless it's just a mind trick thing 🤔

425511830_7617267888284721_1637218032157191057_n.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my Raiders Indy so far , waiting to to receive the Siberian Customs Clothing set which should hopefully arrive in the next 4 to 5 weeks and speaking of here is my Crusade Indy in his new Siberian clothing set. Still need to water treat the pains and have the Present Toys head repainted.

Attachments

• IMG_20240211_102927365.jpg
    IMG_20240211_102927365.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240210_105516177.jpg
    IMG_20240210_105516177.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Would have loved to have gotten this, but at $3,600 it's not worth trying when I know I can't afford it. But this outfit has to be the best I've seen. Especially that jacket the most accurate one of all.
1000002918.jpg
1000002919.jpg
1000002917.jpg

Back