1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a fantastic shape for the crown of the Raiders hat! Finally someone got it right.

Rzeznikk Inigo v3 great hat shape.jpg

I really hope you don't lose this shape by widening the hat to fit the head.

This is a fantastic shape for the crown of the Raiders hat! Finally someone got it right.

View attachment 481786

I really hope you don't lose this shape by widening the hat to fit the head.
Only thing that needs to be done I think is reforming the brim in front so its pointed more downward.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Got my V3 in the mail today! [emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]
While I think the likeness is a home run I feel it is a smidge larger than his last two Indys.

It's more scaled for a HT Han Body I think.

And I dont know if it's just my hat, but the brim sits a lot higher than the other two..not quite what the Master looked like

But it's on it's way to Nathan and he said he can try fixing it with some heat. But if that doesnt work I will just swap the Smiling sculpt and the V3 hats. The V3 sitting high like that works well for the Smiling sculpt I think.

Excited to see this one painted! View attachment 481773

Are those both silentsurfer paint-ups?

Going to be great to see the V2 and V3 side-by-side, both done by Nathan.
Yeah I'm excited. [emoji16]
I'll then have two Indys done by Nathan and two by Jacob. I had Jacob repaint my SS TOD Indy as well.

Then I think I'm done with Indy. Unless Inigo decides to do an "Angry" expression sculpt.

He's too small to be a Jones for me. I just could never picture Indy's son being a wee diddy man.

Also I think the trick with collecting is never to get started on some figure lines!

He's too small to be a Jones for me. I just could never picture Indy's son being a wee diddy man.

Also I think the trick with collecting is never to get started on some figure lines!
Agreed on Shia.

And I try to stay away from lines as well...though I did complete the Asmus Fellowship (LotR)

And Star Wars is near and dear to my heart, but that is an endless pit so I cherry pick.

As for Indy, I feel I will have a few really strong Indys in my collection, just time to spread the love to other characters.

Main reason I jumped over and bashed my Ultimate Jack Sparrow.

Not sure what my next project will be yet though...

My horror collection is about complete...need to put together a MacReady (The Thing) at some point so maybe that...who knows [emoji1]

That's my favourite movie, The Thing. I have quite a few figures from that including the dog and a hooded figure that has lights coming out of his mask like the poster.

That's my favourite movie, The Thing. I have quite a few figures from that including the dog and a hooded figure that has lights coming out of his mask like the poster.
Oh man never thought of doing that! [emoji1] I did the cover Skeleton/ticket booth from Creepshow but never thought of doing the Cover Thing! Now you got me thinking! [emoji1][emoji1]

That's pretty bad ass!

Odd seating position on your hat, Joshua. Mine looks fine, thankfully:

CCE5DD6C-D05F-4F29-A809-0ED637512C35.jpeg

He’s now in the hands of Mark Simpson, and I can’t wait to see him painted! :yess:

You lucky guys, there's no chance to get one for a decent price right now :/ There's only an vintage SSC ROTLA one's at 200€ price on evilBay... Thinking about taking this one and add custom HS, etc. :gah:

Any other way to get a cheap and decent Indi ?

Curious to see this one painted up. By the way, is Nathan not nearly as booked as he used to be? I remember the days when the only way to get sculpts painted by him was to seemingly be on a special list (or something).

Oh man never thought of doing that! [emoji1] I did the cover Skeleton/ticket booth from Creepshow but never thought of doing the Cover Thing! Now you got me thinking! [emoji1][emoji1]

That's pretty bad ass!

Thanks. Something like that would look amazing in your collection Rzenikk. You can see my The Thing custom figures on either my Instagram or You Tube channel. I have been thinking about putting together the scene from the end where MacReady and Childs share a drink. If you need any help on this let me know.

Back