1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on a new project:
5A8D6B2C-5395-4CD3-8152-F37C0564255E.jpg
8EBB2249-EAF6-4D12-BF63-94EBFD9AAC76.jpg
30ED37D6-E17D-4A88-9AF9-BAD78BCD9ADE.jpg
C8AF376A-32F0-44A1-9F41-F9CFA7B9214F.jpg

I think the back length should be more like where the white line is. However, I would rather the jacket was too long than too short.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-16-16-14-17-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-06-16-16-14-17-1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 164
Here is a picture from a few weeks ago Faststreets. I'm not sure if the shirt has been modified since then.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-25-09-44-11-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-05-25-09-44-11-1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 141
My latest look. Think I really just dig the scale of the SS TOD figure. Shoes, pants, shirt, all seem about right once the TOD head is swapped out. Removed the lining on the HT jacket and used fabric glue to tame the collar.

indy-hybrid-double.jpg

I definitely agree on the SS ToD head swap, also the shirt and pants are also pretty good also. The body is too dark for mine on the SS ToD however. I swapped that over also. Because I still have the arm exposed, I went with a seamless male phicen body. The head is a MJ Choi on mine.

On the other point of the current jacket project, I also agree that the length should come up a little, not a lot, but a little for sure

I wish I could get those TOD trousers without the rip. They look great and ideally all my custom Indy figures would have them. Right now I have a mix of Hot Toys, Sideshow and other trousers on them all.

Yeah, on top of the obvious fit issues I’m also concerned about having a sparklingly new-looking leather jacket for Indy. Outside of a different leather choice, not sure what the options are there. Weathering an expensive custom jacket is a bit daunting.

I agree, the body they use is perfect for ToD Indy. Also, the color of the shirt and pants is the closest I've seen in terms of screen-accuracy. It's my favorite Indy out of the box.

I agree, the body they use is perfect for ToD Indy. Also, the color of the shirt and pants is the closest I've seen in terms of screen-accuracy. It's my favorite Indy out of the box.

It really is a great figure out of the box. At the moment it's all stock except for the head, whip, and bag/bag-strap. Definitely has become my favorite figure at the moment. Even though mine is falling apart, I'm even liking how the HT jacket is looking after some work.

Back