1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to the first morning show the day it opened, strange to be able to know what you were watching exactly 35 years ago to the moment ...

fc798ec3a7dcd15448a0c51ce30b01ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice collection! I wish I had picked up that TOD PF back in the day. Still a great looking statue.

:duff Thanks, guys! I’ve since (since yesterday) changed out the pants to the Hot Toys pants and then switched to the SS TOD Indy with the HT Jacket.

Really looking forward to a new jacket, mine’s in rough shape. Hope the Iris one turns out well.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

:duff Thanks, guys! I’ve since (since yesterday) changed out the pants to the Hot Toys pants and then switched to the SS TOD Indy with the HT Jacket.

Really looking forward to a new jacket, mine’s in rough shape. Hope the Iris one turns out well.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Honestly, you got the hanging length correct on the jacket, a lot of people don’t. Looks great!!!
And a great figure overall otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

97701726-D5D0-41FF-979E-B43A37846C49.jpg
Fun side project of mine, just wanted something fun to do. This is the space trekker sculpt or whatever. I think. I chopped off his head and shaved everything down. Gotta resculpt all that I took away, tweak the crown and maybe extend the brim about 2-3 mm.
That’s the Medicine Hat. Lmk what y’all think.

Nice work and all, but, you do know that the Space Tracker head is just the Treasure Hunter head with Han hair!? You could have saved yourself all that work by getting that instead.

Nice work and all, but, you do know that the Space Tracker head is just the Treasure Hunter head with Han hair!? You could have saved yourself all that work by getting that instead.

Yeah, I couldn’t find it at the time and I plan on tweaking things enough to where it really won’t matter. Wanna see about tweaking the sculpt, he looks a little older than raiders here.

Easier said than done. The Treasure Hunter is no longer sold on onesixthkit.com and is increasingly more difficult to find.

I'm going to use the Space Tracker for my Tanis Digs Indy.

View attachment 455618
Fun side project of mine, just wanted something fun to do. This is the space trekker sculpt or whatever. I think. I chopped off his head and shaved everything down. Gotta resculpt all that I took away, tweak the crown and maybe extend the brim about 2-3 mm.
That’s the Medicine Hat. Lmk what y’all think.

Looks good so far. Are you repainting the eyes? I have a few of those Treasure Hunter sculpts and I have repainted the eyes as they are too dark brown for my liking.

I’m going to have the entire thing, hat and all, entirely repainted. I’m excited about it. Should be at least something fun to do.

57810599-27A1-4BDC-8A73-EDF0BD7F3F71.jpegDD85BA43-FD17-4F49-A096-D426A84A5E73.jpeg21A6CA5A-88A9-45F4-8D2B-31CC6A5C988A.jpgHere a a couple more shots, I want y’alls opinion, should I extend the brim of the hat at all? I know what else I need to do, but I’m unsure of the brim.

And you do realize the “treasure hunter” is a recasted MJ Choi/Majestic 12 right? Give credit where credit is due.

This is very true. I was honestly worried about posting my project. I didn’t want it to seem like I’m a supporter of recasts. I’m not. I just saw opportunity for a fun project, and wanted to share. It’s not something I would sell, not like anyone would want it, but this is a pastime, and will only exist in my collection. If it comes out nice anyway haha

Back