1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“This photo also represents one of the great dangers of archaeology, not a life and limb, although that does sometimes happen”

This photo is great because you can see were his hands naturally go to his waist, the way they do when he staring across at the Idol in the opening sequence. And as you can clearly see there, the belt is at that point, because it helps support the weight of the holster (with a heavy fire arm in it).

This is the single biggest problem that 1/6th community never gets right, Harrison’s torso length. The Sideshow TOD body exactly nailed it properly.

e4c7cbcbb5f640bd279df04f2c23b4c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my plan to have the jacket made in the correct length so it can hang better on everybody. So that way it works for everyone who has the han or sideshow body.

Though the most important parts are the jacket and pants to hang better that is the case. Definitely need to find a han solo body if possible to send out for fitting.

Couldn't find a han solo body which sucks. But that isn't a problem as it was mostly for me. Probably wait and see if the solo from hot toys will use the same body.

Sideshow TOD is great for reference.

A few years ago before he retired and or vanished, the Sovereign Studios guy made me longer Raiders jacket, as it turn out, years later, it is an exact match for the Sideshow TOD body.

I am happy to take some measurements for you.

If you wait for the Solo body to come out, you could be waiting like 6 to 9 months ...

21e965f00bac8c25202245361ed2a0a6.jpg

b562d2d13f1e09f1c3d746f81791cb30.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its mainly for me as i had a solo body but it got damaged. Ad far as sending a body to be fitted for the outfit. Someone offered to send me their han body to use. In which case i can ask him to send it to iris and that way she can use it.

Can anyone do me the favor of posting side by side images of the han solo body and bruce banner just want to get an idea on side.

This shows some clear shots of the jacket without him in action. At around the 20-second mark, you can see how long the sleeves and waist length are.

There were multiple jackets made for the film and you can see just how oversized and baggy some of them are.

This shows some clear shots of the jacket without him in action. At around the 20-second mark, you can see how long the sleeves and waist length are.

There were multiple jackets made for the film and you can see just how oversized and baggy some of them are.

Thanks for posting i will take a look.

So after reviewing images of the jacket i did a simple test with my yunsil jacket. In one image i have it neat and untouched. On the other i pulled the bottom of the jackets left down and pulled it enough to were the seam of the jacket was alined with the end of the pants pocket. I'm guessing this is the length. Feel free to chime in.20181103_235804.jpg20181103_235907.jpg

So after reviewing images of the jacket i did a simple test with my yunsil jacket. In one image i have it neat and untouched. On the other i pulled the bottom of the jackets left down and pulled it enough to were the seam of the jacket was alined with the end of the pants pocket. I'm guessing this is the length. Feel free to chime in.View attachment 432224View attachment 432225

Thanks for taking the time to post those pics. I think both looks of the jacket are great and would be happy with either of them. The jacket really does look just like my Wested jackets in miniature form. I have a standard Wested and a custom one that has the silver zip and a slightly longer length which I prefer but both look good.

Ps. Here is my Raiders Indy with just the Hot Toys jacket. I have upgraded him with the Temple of Doom Sideshow shirt. This Indy has really dark stubble like he does in the opening to Raiders and dust on his hat.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-04-14-15-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-11-04-14-15-34.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 103

Nice and baggy like this awesome Kato jacket?

BBB014DF-AC9D-4821-A414-4E7808AF8A3E.jpg

So after reviewing images of the jacket i did a simple test with my yunsil jacket. In one image i have it neat and untouched. On the other i pulled the bottom of the jackets left down and pulled it enough to were the seam of the jacket was alined with the end of the pants pocket. I'm guessing this is the length. Feel free to chime in.

View attachment 432224View attachment 432225

luisenigma1 COMP 11-4-18.jpg

Unfortunately I don't see much difference in these pictures. The long length of the sleeve relative to the jacket length is what ruins it.

I would stick with actual movie ref and not start using other people's incorrect work as examples for a new jacket.

View attachment 432256

Unfortunately I don't see much difference in these pictures. The long length of the sleeve relative to the jacket length is what ruins it.

I would stick with actual movie ref and not start using other people's incorrect work as examples for a new jacket.
these are my photos. And its just an idea on were the jacket needs to be it wasn't going to be used for reference.

Since everyone wants it and though i dont have it personally i will have the outfit tailored to the han solo body. Someone had offered me to use it so it can be sent for tailoring.

Back