1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh....I need a new whip and holster so bad...
d241a8b1aa117f9a0b2e5cb8291b6066.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Now that is a kitbash Indy.....TOD, sideshow, dx05 and a Jnix head - I like it! It's great that we have so much "stuff" to choose from nowadays.

I've decided to finally weather my Yunsil jacket.......wish me luck! :)

I'll post some pics when I'm done. And I remain in a quandary as to which headsculpt is better, the Jnix or the inigo 2, they both have their own qualities. I like them both , so kept them both......but which one to put on my "Hero" Indy.

Now that is a kitbash Indy.....TOD, sideshow, dx05 and a Jnix head - I like it! It's great that we have so much "stuff" to choose from nowadays.

I'll post some pics when I'm done. And I remain in a quandary as to which headsculpt is better, the Jnix or the inigo 2, they both have their own qualities. I like them both , so kept them both......but which one to put on my "Hero" Indy.

Best of luck dude! You'll be glad you did it afterwards.

I still think the Inigo V2 is the current pinnacle of 1/6 scale Indy heads, and it remains proudly atop my "hero" Raiders Indy. I own one Inigou V1, three Inigou V2s (one un-hatted), one Inigou V3 (smiling Indy) and one Jnix and the V2 is definitely my favourite of the bunch.

Good luck! Shoot a video while you're doing it!

There are a LOT of great customizers in this thread, I have a question that I need help with, it’s not about Indiana Jones, well, actually about his dad when he was younger.

I am trying to find a body that is actually in scale for the Big Chief Studios Sean Connery Bond head sculpt . Going for a THUNDERBALL looks, Connery was tall and lanky in those days. The truth is I have him on the Big Chief Studios body, and his head looks gigantic, Thunderbirds gigantic. Just FYI, the Indy next to him is on the Sideshow TOD body, if that anyway helps with a scale reference.

Does anyone have any advice on a better body that would better suit - match that gigantic head sculpt?
Thanks in advance for any advice that anyone might have ...

ae9e2c9f8962a37ef6bf6285e5f45ee4.jpg
2493e3ceb9f6478ed692690eec31ba4a.jpg
5bab25aaa8f34db4b0204d3d655abce2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ported mine over to a standard narrow shoulder body (modded the neck joint). The height is fine, but the real selling point is the width of the shoulders of the outfit you have him wearing. The big chief suit is far too narrow in the shoulders to be accurate to Connery.

There are a LOT of great customizers in this thread, I have a question that I need help with, it’s not about Indiana Jones, well, actually about his dad when he was younger.

I am trying to find a body that is actually in scale for the Big Chief Studios Sean Connery Bond head sculpt . Going for a THUNDERBALL looks, Connery was tall and lanky in those days. The truth is I have him on the Big Chief Studios body, and his head looks gigantic, Thunderbirds gigantic. Just FYI, the Indy next to him is on the Sideshow TOD body, if that anyway helps with a scale reference.

Does anyone have any advice on a better body that would better suit - match that gigantic head sculpt?
Thanks in advance for any advice that anyone might have ...

ae9e2c9f8962a37ef6bf6285e5f45ee4.jpg
2493e3ceb9f6478ed692690eec31ba4a.jpg
5bab25aaa8f34db4b0204d3d655abce2.png

I have a Big Chief Studios head sculpt as well and would also be interested in suggestions for a body type for a custom Bond. Due to him having a neck I can't put him on a ZC Toys muscular body as I did with my Henry Jones Snr and Indiana Jones custom figures. The Henry Jones Snr also has added ankle extenders that make him slightly bigger than Indy.

I am wondering if I should chop off the neck on the Bond head!

It wouldn't work on the ZC body Mr. E. That body comes with a neck already. If I can figure out what I did with the body from my 1/6 Dark Knight Harvey Dent I will try the head on that. Sean Connery is very broad shouldered and I think that would be a better fit than the narrow shoulder body.

How did you weather the jacket? What did you do to it? Looks perfect

Jacob Rahmier did the weathering, so you'd have to also him. I'm not sure. I know he used some fabric paints and then a type of fabric stiffener to get the crinkles just right.
^Beautiful! Just saw that on FB and was drooling over it. Quite the mix of parts. Looks absolutely perfect.
Fortune and Glory! [emoji108][emoji1783][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back