1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A quick shot before he goes back on the shelf
151d00f1a7478fe50f24ccafef771253.jpg

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

I just taught they are not casted yet.Is that one he sold with Nathan's paintup? It's really great in hand!!!

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

No, this one I painted. The sculpts are starting to show up now.

Any recommendations for gloved hands? I'm using the old sideshow ones but I really don't like them.

Any recommendations for gloved hands? I'm using the old sideshow ones but I really don't like them.

For my Sideshow Indy, I had planned to strip the gloves and just repaint them but I haven't got around to it.

Selling my inigo smiling indy unpainted and inigo hatless painted by silentsurfer.

looking forward to find inigo v2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't done this in a bit. But I wanted to get that streets of cario look see how it goes. Looks good.20171212_110906.jpg20171212_111018.jpg

Looks great! What body are you using?
I'm using a Frankensteined HT AOU quicksilver body but I switched the forearms out to the ones that belonged to the HT Chirrut SW RO figure. I used it for my fury road max custom at first but switched the bodies. So now my max has the han solo body.

Looks really good. Reminds me of this cover that Dave Dorman did based of when Indy shoots the driver of the truck that explodes.indy 3.jpg

Looks really good. Reminds me of this cover that Dave Dorman did based of when Indy shoots the driver of the truck that explodes.View attachment 382355

The one thing I never liked about some of the covers is that it was obvious they had copied a pic taken from another scene from one of the films - that one is obviously Indy about to fire at the truck that's taking Marion in ROTLA.

You see it over and over in paintings done for various merch or promo reasons in both SW and Indy - they always seem to be provided with photo ref and the artist just copies it and incorporates into the painting like cut and paste.

Back