1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd share my Indy. Been awhile. TOD Indy gonna be fun to put together. :whip

IMG_9106_zpsl4rynp2u.jpg
Looks amazing Hector....great shot too lighting is sick

Ok, there was enough light, so, here are a couple of pics of my Indy so far. I just put the head on and stood him up, so there's no proper posing or futzing and his hands and whip are buried right now:

There will be NO further changes made regarding head, gear or body, what you see is what you'll eventually get.

I like it. Post up again when you painted the sculpt, but it all looks good so far.

I like it. Post up again when you painted the sculpt, but it all looks good so far.

Thank you,

I didn't notice till now that there is a lot more giraffe neck than I thought there was. I used to use the Relic Hunter shirt which had a much bigger collar. Still, as I said, there is a load of futzing to do. This is the pose I'm going to go for:

It is possible and I have been able to do it before.

Thank you,

I didn't notice till now that there is a lot more giraffe neck than I thought there was. I used to use the Relic Hunter shirt which had a much bigger collar. Still, as I said, there is a load of futzing to do. This is the pose I'm going to go for:

It is possible and I have been able to do it before.

Your neck will be easy to sort, so no worries there. I also like the HT hat, which is why i kept one. I guess it's putting it all together. But i'm guessing that's where all the fun is.

Actually, the more I look at the pic of the man himself, the neck does look quite long there. It's all a question of angles I guess. The most expensive item when it came to putting him together was the original SSC figure, which I think was £75.

You can get some good results from the sideshow sculpt I reckon.
Will be replacing mine soon with the inigou one when that's released.

Ahhh... makes sense.:clap

And so that's MJ Choi head, Ingiou fedora?

Also, does anyone know whose gunbelt that is? Buckle seems more in scale than most.
That's the MJ sculpt Inigo fedora M.Fisher gunbelt and whip.
Kato shirt, jacket, and pants.
HT satchel and boots

You know, that figure's got to have cost close to a grand, but it looks truly superb. And the way it goes with Indy, it's probably better to spend that kind of money now and enjoy it now than wait the 15 years before the "perfect" commercially released 1/6 Indy goes up for sale... likely for $500-750 by then.

Back